Chinese M60

The Badger

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard they were making a clone m82 aswell.

I'd like one but i can picture a onslaught of 12 year old COD4 fan kids buying them and then filling youtube with there terrible reviews next to there 'BeSTesT SnYpErR EvAR!!!!11!!!' videos <_<

:D

I just did a little research, pinning down the site in question. It's a small Taiwanese airsoft shop - either someone screwed them over and they sadly went for it, hook line and sinker, or we're on to something.

Also, I think I saw a new version of KJ USP there - if memory doesn't fail me, the previous one didn't have "HK USP" stamped on both sides (sic!) of the grip. At least my Tactical doesn't.

Hmm, someone in China has been reading my dream list, or have implanted an ESP device in my brain.

Therefore, before the Chinese leak my thoughts through their ESP-mind-reading-device, I'd like to apologise to the following people who have crossed my mind recently;

Elisha Cuthbert, Ashley Harkleroad, Teagan Presley...

Seriously though. I am saving up. From...NOW.

I'd like one but i can picture a onslaught of 12 year old COD4 fan kids buying them and then filling youtube with there terrible reviews next to there 'BeSTesT SnYpErR EvAR!!!!11!!!' videos <_<

:D

haha ofc by "reviews" you mean some kid telling you what parts of the gun are metal and which are not and calling an m16a2 an "M4 with non removable carry handle."

Without knowing anything else, at least they got the shape and the angle of the pistol grip correct. The INOKATSU M60 is pretty impressive in terms of detail and realism and that was one of the few details that really stand out like a sore thumb. There were numerous other exterior detail errors on the Inokatsu M60s, I wonder if they'd correct those on the chinese clone.

Without knowing anything else, at least they got the shape and the angle of the pistol grip correct. The INOKATSU M60 is pretty impressive in terms of detail and realism and that was one of the few details that really stand out like a sore thumb. There were numerous other exterior detail errors on the Inokatsu M60s, I wonder if they'd correct those on the chinese clone.

Yeah, the Inokatsus use V3 gearboxes and as such have the motors in the pistol grip. They did announce a new gearbox with horizontal motor, like an M249 gearbox, but I don't think anything ever came of it.

So either the Chinese cloned something that's not available, or that picture is in fact a real M60 and God is dead.

Archived