Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

res0290 - is that just the standard 1911 (TM?) But with different grips? I.e. is the only altered thing the grips?

No...the lighting makes the body look lighter than it usually is, but those are pics with the PGC kit installed. Rear sight and outer barrel are PGC too. You can tell by looking at the trades, the engravings are much deeper and sharper than they would be.

..._...|..____________________, ,

....../ `---____chris_----______|] = = = = =D

...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/

.....), ---.(_(__) /

....// (..) ), ----"

...//___//

..//___//

.//___//

is my artistic drawing thinng  :huh:

Bolshevik. That's an ASCII that has been around for a long time. In no way, shape, or form is that yours.

Too many of these pictures are just bog standard ones that have been photoshopped, many of which could easily just go in pictures of yourself in the field/posing thread. This thread is being used as an excuse to post any old picture. Just because it has some computer generated effects added does not make it artistic.

However, I really respect the people who put the time and effort into making the picture look artistic BEFORE it reaches any kind of editing software. If it was good enough in the first place for this thread, all it should need is some cropping/resizing/light balancing.

/rant