TM Mac 10

Jordan74

TM, you butt monkeys!!!!!!!!!!! Bring out that damn TMP!!!!

I agree that the full metal mac 10 is nice but it really is just a power drill without the drill and has no style at all.

The TMP would be soooooooooo much nicer if it was an mp9.

I'm also interested to see what the FPS on the mac 10 is though. It should be an indication as to what the tmp will be, given their similar sizes. I'm guessing around 230 - 250fps....mp7 or better. Still 250fps would be acceptable, a standard mp5k is about that.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah about time Marui let the cat out of the bag. Two chrome Hi-capas...

(-_-)... Oh well.

Now the Mac 10 by Marui in all metal and steel pressed magazine with Silencer AND strap! Wow! Rubber coated silencer too! Hmm 65 and 480 rounds magazine is really big compared to the first two SMGs!

NOW I can't wait! Made in JAPAN ALL THE WAY! Boycott clones!

Hang on a minute........ why dosent this mac10 take AEG UZI mags?

Thats so obvious it hurts!!

The other obvious thing is a micro uzi AEP.... also using AEG uzi mags.

On the subject of the MEU, just a small 1911?

Bring out a colt 25 THEN ill be interested :P

Possibly the reasons are similar to why the UMP doesn't take Mp5 magazines, IE wrong calibre, so dimensions are off, it just wouldn't look right and you wouldn't have to buy new mags thus cutting TM's profits.

The Micro uzi doesn't have much space behind the mag well to fit the gearbox in if you want to run Uzi AEG mags, so an AEP would likely have the gearbox in the grip and half stick mags like the pistols. :(

The MEU is the 1911 in the last picture beside the Five-seveN, its different from the regular 1911 cos of the "beaver tail" grip, straight backstrap, serrations on the slide at the front and the Bo mar style sights. The small 1911 is a Detonics(note the large letters proclaiming so above the gun) :P .

Possibly the reasons are similar to why the UMP doesn't take Mp5 magazines, IE wrong calibre, so dimensions are off, it just wouldn't look right and you wouldn't have to buy new mags thus cutting TM's profits.

The Micro uzi doesn't have much space behind the mag well to fit the gearbox in if you want to run Uzi AEG mags, so an AEP would likely have the gearbox in the grip and half stick mags like the pistols. :(

The MEU is the 1911 in the last picture beside the Five-seveN, its different from the regular 1911 cos of the "beaver tail" grip, straight backstrap, serrations on the slide at the front and the Bo mar style sights. The small 1911 is a Detonics(note the large letters proclaiming so above the gun) :P .

A micro uzi would have the GB in the back, behind the ejection port where the bolt should go.

Archived