1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a question for you 1911 gurus, will the RS main spring housing fit TM 1911a1??

I bought the blank Guarder kit and want to turn it into M 1911 WW1,and my only option other than smoothing down the TM housing is to buy real steel. :) Thanks in advance.

Not without modification. The biggest issue is that the guides on the housing are of a different angle from the grooves in the frame that they are supposed to slide into.

Not without modification. The biggest issue is that the guides on the housing are of a different angle from the grooves in the frame that they are supposed to slide into.

This guy is a star!! not only you have helped me here and thanks again for helping me find those wood grips for my CZ.

In your opinion is it worth getting the RS housing and messing about with them or just smoothing down the TM housing??

The easiest way is to use a TM Hi Capa housing. There are a few things that won't look perfect without more work (such as making it completely flat on the bottom) but you can easily fit a Hi Capa MSH to a TM 1911.

Finally resurrected my Delta Comp gun. No longer a 10mm, but at least I got the comp unit back on.

fd43d06f.jpg

8b9449cc.jpg

95ec9f37.jpg

Great Detonics. A pitty the grip is so short. Had it in hands, but I couldn't use it properly. Otherwise it would have been a great choice.

Damn nice hammer on that Delta. Don't like what'S happening on the front, as I am more of a purist … but the grips and the commander hammer with beavertail is really hot. Envy. ;)