H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres mine, nothing really to write home about that Ive added externally, but internally the only stock vfc piece left is the hop-up and inner barrel (ordering new ones soon) everything else has been replaced by a complete systema gearbox and a systema magnum motor.

416fixpic.jpg

416fixpic1.jpg

416fixpic2.jpg

The TK USPt is brilliant, feild strips as per the real deal, really accurate with nice range for a gas blow back(dispite it only getting 240fps), the only problem is the fact that there arent any aftermarket metal slides available, and the outer barrel is infact plastic with a metal thread on the end :(

Other than the lack of a metal slide, i have never held a nicer quality plastic pistol, id even go as far as to say the material is nicer than KSC and western arms heavyweight ABS

Only 240fps? My TK clocks in at 300 - 330 with .2s :P Frame is glass fiber iirc like the real one, hence it feeling like win.

Nothing but :P

240 sounds about right for 134a on a cold day, i never thought it cycled that well on 134a though as it was a bit slow (probably due to the weight of the slide!) Green gas really releases the beast inside it.

Sniperman15: Those are my plans as well to swap out everything on the inside with a systema gearbox and magnum. My question is, is it possible to accomplish that with the crane stock? Because it has a heatsink and i'm not sure if it would be possible to shove that in a crane stock or if you need the full stock to fit it all. Any thoughts?

i know this has been asked a bunch of times, but just want to confirm it. is the vfc 416 really being discontinued? I've been looking at retailers (uncompany, RW, wgc, etc.) and they're all out of stock. any thoughts? because i really want one and really want the Hk trades, but hope it's not too late.

Ive seen some classifieds ads with full metal tanio koba USPs (not tactical version) so metal slides do exist out there...wish I can find one.

if you're talking about the metal slide Tanio Kobas from the 90's don't really bother, they're probably the same weight as the HW slide and the other barrel is plastic still

Have you had any trouble with fitting it? I had huge problems with my Ver. 1 miad... also the adjust ment screw was really loose, and I could never get the motor to sit right with it.....

Well it fits alright, but I cannot test it atm because some way or another it won't fire. :(

In any case I'l be going t oa workshop on saturday, and I'll see what can be done about it.

i know this has been asked a bunch of times, but just want to confirm it. is the vfc 416 really being discontinued? I've been looking at retailers (uncompany, RW, wgc, etc.) and they're all out of stock. any thoughts? because i really want one and really want the Hk trades, but hope it's not too late.

yes