Painted Weapons Picture Thread

Beautiful M14 LordSex. The worn look definitely looks like it's been used in the sandbox indeed.

My new AP came in today...and I painted it shortly after.

Edit: I've received a few PMs regarding how I achieved the pattern, so I'll do a quick how-to by documenting the progress of painting the new AP.

The goal here, is to make the fresh, new AP look like the one to the right.

45524388fo3.jpg

78651158dj6.jpg

86424309wh1.jpg

87479144ah4.jpg

25263248yd0.jpg

75804572kz4.jpg

48058456gj7.jpg

----

Finished product on the CQBR

cqbrsideanglede2.jpg

When the gun itself has nothing on it, it has a more streamline look to. I think it helps makes the pattern a little more effective. Not much, but just a little more.

basicsideanglecx8.jpg

basicoppanglecx1.jpg

Edited by Souske
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

VFC FAL

I think even if I came over to your shop and took a dump in your paint cans you'd still make the stuff look awesome... damn you man! 😛  That blue Glock is on FIRE!  

That was not meant to be interpreted as you make turds look good or your stuff looks like sh*t but me trying to say, you are too good at what you do 😛 

Posted Images

Souske, piantjob is good as always but why do you need two Aimpoints for one M4?

I pointed out in my earlier posts that the older AP has a faulty brightness knob. That'll be the last time I ever buy optics that I don't know the brand to. The new one's a G&P...and I hope it won't ###### out on me either.

What rail covers? Nice gun!

Rail covers are G&G and came standard with the rifle. Cheers.

Awesome work Pete, but is the magazine inserted upside?

It looks kinda like two taped together.

Cheers Souske. Ye, G&G make the small 10 round style mags as 50 rnd standard caps. The 20 round style mags are 500 round hicaps (which you don't want for a sniper rifle) but I liked the look so i taped the pair together and kept one black in case i preferred it that way :P Cheers.