• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well considering those are three mods it would be helpful to know which on it is you mean.

For the first one 115 bucks

for the second one its 225 because its got a nice DTP metal body on it.

For the third well that took about 15 hrs to do the labor on... So well we would have to talk about that. What RS stock what fore grip etc. Thats quite the project to be undertaking. Its essentialy a V3 gear box and in ak.

I thought this would be a good place to ask, does anyone happen to know where to find those RPK mags that they display in the Guarder conversion kits? I've seen them around the field, I NEED ONE. NOW.

-Edit. FOUND IT, it's made by Boom Arms. Expensive, but I think it's worth it, www.boomarms.com

post-693-1129426129_thumb.jpg

Edited by matew1

Awesome pics as always Swissknife. :)

My newest project:

TM AK47, G&P Metal body, G&P Metal front end, Guarder Cylinder Enhancement Set (Stainless Cylinder Head, Air Seal Nozzle, Aluminum Ventilation Piston Head, Chromium Plated Cylinder, Polycarbonate Piston), PDI 15*% spring, Systema Metal spring guide (with ball bearings), (Systema) Area 1000 Metal Bushings, KM Tightbore barrel, 9.6V 600mAh NiCD battery. "Real steel" Bulgarian AKM side scope mount, Real AKM slant muzzle break, Romanian O.D. braided sling, Real Romanian wood foregrip and stock, Nortia Enterprises custom '74 style checkered pistol grip in brown. All remaining TM metal parts painted flat black.

PA180009smaller.jpg

PA180002smaller.jpg

PA180038smaller.jpg

PA180039smaller.jpg

PA180043smaller.jpg

:D

P.S. Sorry for the picture size. ;)

Realsteel stocks are a pain in the *ss to mod enough to fit airsoft guns.

In order to get the Romanian laminated wood to fit the G&P metal body, I had to burn off the "square" piece the sticks out of the back of the reciever. The stock fits on their nice and tight, and is stiff and strong as steel. I am in no way worried about the stock snapping off the reciever. If you have access to an endmill, and know your way around a shop, its not impossible. Just a note though: To anyone planning to drill/mill laminated wood stocks, it is tough as nails. Even at a slow feed rate and high RPMs, it was dulling high-speed steel bits. Had to break out the old carbide bits. ;)

But, its definately worth all the time and effort. :gun: