AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are answering emails. I wrote to lctairsoft, and they sent this as their webshop. Its been alive for only a few day.

On my ino kit's box there was a dynamic star logo sticker with this url, though 1 years ago it wasnt live.

My teamate asked for an RPK kit invoice - still waiting for answer

Edited by samuka
Not rebranding, just sale. And the pricing is very good, especially for things like the AKMS kits.

Last year I received parts that had a Dynamic Star packaging, with their own logo and stuff... just like when I bought Inokatsu parts that had Inokatsu packaging ang logo, and same goes for Guarder and RMW too :D But it's a little off-topic.

New pic of my beastie - remounted the gp30. Fitted a sling hook on the stock aswell as a sling, and generally rebuilt the front end to be tighter and stronger :)

The silencer aint on right yet mind, couple wee tweeks as the beebz are just skimming the inside of the ring.

Fekin thing weighs a tonne also, Its allllll steel baby!

ak.jpg

Edited by Blood-Clot
Anymore rails and it will have to be moved to the armalite thread :P

Perhaps, but I think it looks pretty dang cool. Nice job appslapp.

Also here are some updated pics of my AKS-74U, now that it's got some real wear and tear on it, which blends the artificial wear I did on it nicely.

aks_74u_new_6.jpg

aks_74u_new_3.jpg

aks_74u_new_1.jpg

aks_74u_new_2-1.jpg

aks_74u_new_4.jpg

aks_74u_new_5.jpg

aks_74u_new_7.jpg

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher