AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eww.. its a Spetz mixed with a AK74SU. Plus if that flash hider isn't just painted orange but has a plastic cap it's going to need to be replaced.

not really it's a civvie model from either bulgaria or arsenal USA (i forget which). AK10X stock and handguards modeled on some russian prototypes.

Eww.. its a Spetz mixed with a AK74SU. Plus if that flash hider isn't just painted orange but has a plastic cap it's going to need to be replaced.

There is no spetznas parts on that what so ever.

Edited by GRIM!

Oh I know what it is, I was just saying what it looks like. I really cant stand AK's without wood, makes them to "armalite" for me.

not really it's a civvie model from either bulgaria or arsenal USA (i forget which). AK10X stock and handguards modeled on some russian prototypes.

guys

can somebody post the picture of a PMC guy (i think) with a romy AK & ultimak rail

thanks

You mean this pic on Ultimaks website?

Its a Eastgerman AKM tho, u notice on the shape on the foldingstock wich is similar to the Romanian foldingstock.

UltiMAKOverseas.jpg

for me its either ak with wood and metal or no ak at all

scopes and ris ruin the simplicity of the gun

That wasn't the man's question though.

Hispeed1, keep an eye on wgcshop.com. When it's released, it'll probably pop up there.