SIG Picture Thread

hehe it works sometimes the same with me, mine is so much fun to shoot, I usually switch over to for those "for sure" kills :D

I really like my P226, even though the Guarder Kit may not be as gucci as the others, it to me gets the job done!

Also I second the accuracy of the P226. I can hit a 1 inch tiki torch in my backyard from my deck at 100' and hit it nearly everytime!

I love my 226 :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I to can only say good things about my 226's accuracy. Just yesterday I was target shooting with my KSC Glock 17 and TM P226 and there was no comparison. The TM out shot that KSC in every department all the way from 6 meters out to 25 meters. Kinda makes me wonder how I ever swore by Glock accuracy...

Love the equinox look HBC. Does the bare metal need treating with something to stop it tarnishing, or does it hold up pretty well without?

Here's some pics of my P226 as I just got a Creation silver barrel. I'm not very impressed with the silver finish as it looks kind of dappled up close like its painted on.

000_1600.jpg

000_1602.jpg

it's been a good few days now and theres no sign of tarnishing, even the controls are standing up pretty well.. i reckon it'll take nothing more than a light touchup with steel wool every fortnight or so to keep it in absolute tip-top shape..

I like the look you're going for, have you considered a polished trigger/hammer combo?

You don't want to keep going over it with steel wool as you'll just be removing metal and definition.

Maybe you should consider getting it anodised or at least spraying it with some sort of clear varnish etc.

Love the equinox look HBC. Does the bare metal need treating with something to stop it tarnishing, or does it hold up pretty well without?

Here's some pics of my P226 as I just got a Creation silver barrel. I'm not very impressed with the silver finish as it looks kind of dappled up close like its painted on.

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n197/Slug_04/000_1600.jpg

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n197/Slug_04/000_1602.jpg

I've never really been a fan of sigs but that has really changed my mind about them.

What grips are they and how much did they set you back if you dont mind me asking?