You know you've been playing too much airsoft when...

Atty

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably already stated,

When you randomly hit the mag release, slap in a new mag and hit the bolt catch on an imaginary M4

no matter where you are or how inappropriate it may be at the time

:D

So...so....so true ;).

I can do that with so many weapons these days, even fictional weapons.

-When your boss walks by you try to change the webpage to something non-airsoft related... the only thing that comes to mind is craigslist/ebay. After 2 minutes of staring at the screen, all you can think to type in the search bar is "airsoft".

-Your girlfriend says that all you seem to think about is airsoft guns. You argue that you spend at least as much time thinking about airsoft gear.

-You've contemplated doing your christmas shopping on Airsoftgi.com

-You put an optic on an airsoft gun and don't think that's rediculous.

-You think 100 yards is long range.

-Forget the election, your biggest news story of the year was the release of the Tornado grenade!

When you constantly correct people on airsoft related terminolgy, whether necessary or not.

Especially when you ask people who they've registered as a Skirmisher with when they ask about importing or buying or selling and use the phrase "I'm a registered Skirmisher"

When you're one of the people who will willingly roll around in the mud to keep from getting shot (or seen, in my case).

When you don't have to roll around in the mud to avoid being seen ;)

You're the "airsoft guru" for all the people you know who just started out.

When you're the "airsoft guru" for the people (me) who've been playing with you since you took up airsoft. (thats definately you, Tom.) :D

Archived