Hoppum

Pics of your Gear

I had to get creative. With my BattleLabs pouches there set up so that there are two MOLLE straps on each end of the pouch (so the middle pouch has no MOLLE attachments, if that makes sense.) Because my (and possibly your) front bib didn't have full columns of MOLLE on the very end, I threaded one set, normally, and then the end pieces, I zip tied onto the vest. I debated putting MALICE clips in the center, but decided against it. There really isn't any play whatsoever in the vest from the pouches. They work great.

Here are some images to help get an idea.

PA300158.JPG

Notice how the last MOLLE strap isn't attached to anything.

PA300159.JPG

A shot from above to get a little bit of a better understanding. As you can see, I really had to pry this apart to take the shot, meaning that there on the vest fairly snug. You can also see that my last column is a half deal, not a full column.

Hopefully this makes some sort of sense. :P

It does make sense, thanks ;)

Mine has that half row at the ends too. Is yours a Generation 2? Seems like we have the same FAPC just in a different colour.

Anyway, I think i'll just go for two double M4 shingles upfront and then maybe 2 fast mags on a molle belt or something of the like.

Thanks again for the help ;)

Spanish Marines DA loadout with an used tactical vest, better than the new vest

kuntakinte that is freaking sweet man it is cool too see different kits and especially Spainish Marines. Great kit!

Thanks, I'm thinking about writing a quick review now that they have broken in a little, since there is next to nothing on the web about the Urban version.

Nothing against these killer boots, but they are a weird height. I'm after the high TBL Jungle boot in foliage and I'm tempted to get another tall pair in CB.

what version are yours?

Iam locking for a nice light boot, I love my Danner, but need something more sneaky too ^^

It does make sense, thanks ;)

Mine has that half row at the ends too. Is yours a Generation 2? Seems like we have the same FAPC just in a different colour.

Anyway, I think i'll just go for two double M4 shingles upfront and then maybe 2 fast mags on a molle belt or something of the like.

Thanks again for the help ;)

No worries. Glad to help. Yep, mine is a Gen II. I wanted to get a Gen I, but they didn't have one in stock when I wanted to order. Glad I did also, its a great rig. Sounds like a good idea you have for yours. Hope to see more pictures of it.

what version are yours?

Iam locking for a nice light boot, I love my Danner, but need something more sneaky too ^^

They are the urban version. I wouldn't call it a lightweight boot; the rubber outsole is a tough dense rubber and wraps the sides, back and toe. The Converse desert boots are lighter with a softer, stickier outsole.

SDC10276.jpg

They are the urban version. I wouldn't call it a lightweight boot; the rubber outsole is a tough dense rubber and wraps the sides, back and toe. The Converse desert boots are lighter with a softer, stickier outsole.

Snip

They look like bulky MOPP boots. :mellow:

Im trying out a new loadout, it is a work in progress, and it is not based in operator or team, it is just a mix of items, using as ref pics of different pj's.

PJ night ops, Iraq

DSC08725-Medium1.jpg

DSC08726-Medium1.jpg

DSC08730-Medium2.jpg

DSC08732-Medium1.jpg

DSC08738-Medium1.jpg

DSC08745-Medium1.jpg

DSC08744-Medium1.jpg

2Medium-2.jpg

3Medium-2.jpg

KIT LIST:

DCU modded BDU

Polartec fleece

Merrel sawtooth boots

Mechanix heavy duty gloves

Alta black knee pads

Eagle Industries harness

LBT black safety laynard

Eagle Industries combat belt

Safariland 6004

Safariland body armor DCU

SDS chest rig mjk

BHI utillity pouch mjk

Eagle Industries triple 40mm pouch mjk

Eagle Industries double m4 pouch mjk

HSGI triple pistol pouch mjk

TAG triple m4 pouch mjk

MBITR pouch mjk

CAT tourniquet

IR Vip

IR chem lights

Grimlocks

Nexus PTT

Carabiners

BHI medical black backpack

Protec Ace Freecarve custom

Anvis mount

Battery pack

Wilcox NVG retention strap

IR long tab

Mich black chin strap

Revision Bullet Ants black googles

Modified Liberator II with LEDs in boom mic

Replica anvis 9 nvg

TCI liberator 2 black

M4 & M203 sopmod

M9

Any suggestions ? Id like to hear what you guys would change or improve.

Nice pictures, LS. The only recommendations I can think of is a lanyard for your pistol and perhaps something to cover your goggles when you're not using them to keep the dust/dirt/sand of Iraq out of the insides of them when they're not on your face.

-Piano

That is a really finde loadout. Do you mind telling me what's the vest you're using?

Looks like a British General Ops Vest to me.

Nice loadout though. Give us Kitlist!

:)

I'm using a sordin suprem pro-x modified with a mic.

Here is the kit list:

Sordin suprem pro-x

DPM Assault Vest

Guerilla vest CE

Daguet F4 Pant

BHI BDU Belt

LC2 Belt OD

Safariland 6004

Maxpedition dump pouch

Nomex gloves OD

Shemagh Tan

Watch Cap

Pantac 3days OD

Last Monday Night, Was Getting pumped for MW2, So I Trotted Around The House In My Kit For Three Hours And My Buddy Ended Up Kit-in Up And We Waited In Line In Our Gear (No Replicas Of Course) For Another Hour In A Half. After Playing Single Player, This Has Inspired A Brazil Kit Just Like In The Game.

DSCN0824.jpg