Pictures of your rides

you mean a Holden Monaro GTS right lol

not to ignite any rivalry but it's a shame you guys don't get the Ford Falcon FPV series in the states or europe

Haha, yah, I was gonna mention the most important one, but I figured since this was a UK based board and all... Actually, if it was a straight GM USA product, it'd be pure ###### I'm afraid. I only buy imports and this qualifies for sure.

I'd have gotten a F6 Typhoon in a heartbeat. Those cars are just sick and I love turbo cars. It's kinda wierd that they can make a badass straight six turbo in AUS but they don't have even a variant in any US models... I don't know about the blue calipers though. I found a bookstore that imports Street Machine (Austrailian muscle car mag) and it's pretty sweet. There's an F6 in the back of one called the DriF6 driven by some famous Austrailian driver I've never heard of that's nuts. I have love for Aus. Half of my family is from there 2 generations ago. I figure, if I ever leave the states to live, I'd probably go there. Great culture, great cars, less B.S...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use to have a 90 & 91 Honda CRX Si. .but I had to sell it and get a bigger vehicle for the new addition to the family. . .

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sportwagon (i've since added a Yakima Land Warrior roof basket. . planning for a bigger Turbo)

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m23/hec...driverfixed.jpg

I've left ALOT of cars in the dust. .with my WAGON. . LOL

its supposed to be just a little heavier than the sedan model, but id have to say, bugeyes are the best besides the gc models

I'm gonna show you how we do this old school. The rims have since been replaced by stock GTS rims after an unfortunate rendezvous with a curb. Thankfully I didn't mess up my suspension...just my pretty Volk rims :ranting2: :

Sunday007.jpg

Sunday006.jpg

And this is my dumbass going sideways. No it's not photoshopped. I'm just an idiot like that.

Picture020-1.jpg

You gotta learn somewhere (see below). You think I did ^that^ without practicing first?! That's a good way to get killed and be remembered as a complete idiot rather than a speed obsessed maniac :crazy: .

DSC02262.jpg

its supposed to be just a little heavier than the sedan model, but id have to say, bugeyes are the best besides the gc models

A little heavier and the rear suspension is not as tight because of the cargo area/lift hatch. . .it's lacking the rear support pillar because of no enclosed trunk.

I'm gonna show you how we do this old school.  The rims have since been replaced by stock GTS rims after an unfortunate rendezvous with a curb.  Thankfully I didn't mess up my suspension...just my pretty Volk rims :ranting2: :

Sunday007.jpg

Sunday006.jpg

And this is my dumbass going sideways.  No it's not photoshopped.  I'm just an idiot like that.

Picture020-1.jpg

You gotta learn somewhere (see below).  You think I did ^that^ without practicing first?!  That's a good way to get killed and be remembered as a complete idiot rather than a speed obsessed maniac :crazy: .

DSC02262.jpg

nice!!!. .my friend gave his WRX wagon to his wife and settled with a Toyota Hachi Roku (86 in Japanese). . it's one of the kings of drift cars in Japan.

My friend was racing his 86 against his boss' 91 Carerra on the freeway on-ramp. . my friend's 86 was doing 92 mph on a really tight curve. . the Porsche was only doing 68 mph and just couldn't keep up. . . driver or car?  A little of both.

Edited by the cleaner
I'm gonna show you how we do this old school.  The rims have since been replaced by stock GTS rims after an unfortunate rendezvous with a curb.  Thankfully I didn't mess up my suspension...just my pretty Volk rims :ranting2: :

I love you.

I would honestly kill for that car.

Especially in white/black two-tone, which they didn't sell in the US.

Dammit, Toyota! Make fun cars again!

Edited by Zuka

Umm...I love you too? :unsure:

Please unless you want me going on a tirade do NOT mention the cartoon. And you know which one I'm talking about. That's not why I bought this car. I bought it because I have an '83 Corolla SR5 that I have decided to garage. It was my first car and I want to keep it in good condition because I finally finished the restoration. It was time for a new project and I wanted to stick with what I knew. So I figured I'd step up and go to the AE86. Still get's awesome gas mileage and is fun to drive. But I'm gonna stop my rant now before it gets out of hand.

I agree. Toyota needs to unsuck their US cars. Scion must die. The Celica needs to be a man's car again (4WD) instead of the 16-year-old girl starter car that they tend to be now. The Supra needs to come back. And don't get me started on the new Corollas.

I use to have a 90 & 91 Honda CRX Si. .but I had to sell it and get a bigger vehicle for the new addition to the family. . .

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sportwagon (i've since added a Yakima Land Warrior roof basket. . planning for a bigger Turbo)

frontdriverfixed.jpg

I've left ALOT of cars in the dust. .with my WAGON. . LOL

Nice WRX

I'm a Subie fan meself. *points to two copies of SubieSport in lap*

Umm...I love you too? :unsure:

Please unless you want me going on a tirade do NOT mention the cartoon.  And you know which one I'm talking about.  That's not why I bought this car.  I bought it because I have an '83 Corolla SR5 that I have decided to garage.  It was my first car and I want to keep it in good condition because I finally finished the restoration.  It was time for a new project and I wanted to stick with what I knew.  So I figured I'd step up and go to the AE86.  Still get's awesome gas mileage and is fun to drive.  But I'm gonna stop my rant now before it gets out of hand.

I agree.  Toyota needs to unsuck their US cars.  Scion must die.  The Celica needs to be a man's car again (4WD) instead of the 16-year-old girl starter car that they tend to be now.  The Supra needs to come back.  And don't get me started on the new Corollas.

I liked the car long before Initial D. I have a thing for DeLoreanesque 1980's body styling. Initial D and high prices for DeLoreans just made me love the car more.

Of course, there's not a single SR5 for sale on the entire east coast. I'd have to get an SR5 because manual transmissions in the Metro-DC area are hell.

I'll probably get an RWD Volvo, like a 240 or something.

had my silvia on the dyno the other day made 200hp at the wheels before it started wheel spinning. which is a hell of alot better than the 90hp at the wheels that it made on the old engine. here is the corrected graph, note the dip in power where the wheel spinning starts. at this point on the un corrected graph it started to look like bart simpsons haircut. here is the graph

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a204/Mr_...pg?t=1164082158

also here are some photos of mum and dads cars:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a204/Mr_...pg?t=1164510658

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a204/Mr_...pg?t=1164510929

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a204/Mr_...pg?t=1164511090

Did a bit of work to the 'ol Wrangler....now she's sittin' on a little over 12" of lift...next on the list is 1 ton axles and 40" Boggers.

SOA5.jpg

SOA3.jpg

SOA7.jpg

My airsoft obsession pales in comparison to the money pit that is off-roading

Just for a size comparison, i'm 6 foot tall, and the door handles are about even with my shoulders

Edited by Wood
Did a bit of work to the 'ol Wrangler....now she's sittin' on a little over 12" of lift...next on the list is 1 ton axles and 40" Boggers. 

-Snip-

My airsoft obsession pales in comparison to the money pit that is off-roading

Just for a size comparison, i'm 6 foot tall, and the door handles are about even with my shoulders

Gorgeous Jeep!

(Just a teeny-weeny suggestion though- I'd cover the plates- you don't wan't those numbers out on teh interwebs probably ;) )

Slainte!

-G