Pictures of your Chest Rigs

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Felt bad for bringing people to have a go at Airsoft and having no tac gear to lend then so I whipped up a cheapo chest rig and way too pleased how it turned out. Viper VX buckle up rig - £28 Wynex

Jaeger and Tarzan rigs plus a Czech bag for more frags and whatnot.  

Posted Images

Really really BAD photo from the other day.

100_0910.jpg

Practical Tactical MESA Assault Vest (Made by HSGI)

2 2X Blackhawk S.T.R.I.K.E. magazine pouches

2 Blachawk GP

1 X TT GP

2 2X TT 40 MM pouch

1 X Blackhawk PRC-112 Radio Pouch

Eagle soft armor with "lady luck" patch, the pet name for my 1911

Partially inspired by Agent Hunk:

P1020183.jpg

Eagle 6-mag chest rig (Khaki)

-2x ATS Tactical vertical GP (one used as IFAK) (CB)

-HSGI modular radio pouch (Khaki)

-TAG M4 shingle (CB)

-HSGI double modular pistol pouch (khaki)

-unknown cell phone/gadget pouch I found in a practice room at my music school

-shown with 5-7 SERPA

I'm happy to finally be done with this. I had a hell of a time finding the pouches I wanted in khaki and eventually I just gave up and went with CB. Oh well, it's functional and I like it.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally 'finished' by Warrior 901 set up. This is the 'non-radio' configuration, it'll change a bit when I can actually justify spending >£100 on comms... but the spare MOLLE loop on the chest is where the PTT will be (and as Warrior changed the 6 loops for 5...).

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

Pics look a bit off, it's usually a bit more 'elongated' but that requires a torso inside of it...

Bulle Recon Chest Harness

Airsoft2010-11-06016x.jpg

Pouches from the left

2x Type B Magazine Pouch (5,56)

1x M4 Quad Magasine Pouch

Velcro Admin pouch.

The other two are a Warrior Pistolmag pouch and a Warrior Utility pouch.

Set up is mostly done, the quad pouch is going to be replaced with another Type B pouch, and the pistolmag pouch is proberbly going to be replaced with a Bulle one, and a BHI Pistolpouch is going on the right side.

Edited by Frykis

Hi, that is the TMC Load Bearing Boar Chest Rig from ebaybanned.

For me the built quality is very good, very resistant, and the price is good too.

Saluos

I have thesame vest,

It's indeed very sturdy and doesn't cost that much!

There are also 8 built in pouches (removable)

I'm around 1m72 and weigh 62 Kg.

When it's set to the smallest size, it fits me perfect.

Edited by G-rar
  • 2 weeks later...

im finding it difficult to find a setup that suits my need for a light weight low drag rig but with versitility when i change weapons from game to game, ive got a warrior D.A.R but the internal pouches dont hold many 7.62 mags i have 7 in total for my M17, 6 for my SR47/AK's a G17 Carbine using 6long mags and and M4, luckily enough the rest fit in but im loosing space on my rig due to the M14 pouches

does anyone have a universal/multi calibre rig to give me an idea on how to improve on my current rig.

cheers

A bit pricey but the HSGI taco pouches seem to work a dream for any magazines i have thrown at them so far, M14, AK, M4. i bought mine direct from hsgi.us. only issue i have had with m14 mags in them is the height of the m14 mags, could be solved with a spacer, i use a duct-tape magpul dealio on the bottom of the mag so it doesn't bother me too much.

im finding it difficult to find a setup that suits my need for a light weight low drag rig but with versitility when i change weapons from game to game, ive got a warrior D.A.R but the internal pouches dont hold many 7.62 mags i have 7 in total for my M17, 6 for my SR47/AK's a G17 Carbine using 6long mags and and M4, luckily enough the rest fit in but im loosing space on my rig due to the M14 pouches

does anyone have a universal/multi calibre rig to give me an idea on how to improve on my current rig.

cheers

Don't know if this is any help but it took ages for me to come up with one rig that allowed me to use both my AKs74u and my L119a1 without having to change mag pouches. I tried the Warrior RPC-7 but the internal pouches were useless for STANAG mags so in the end I settled on a 901 with three Warrior 90rnd 5.56 mag pouches.

UK Tactical

They are designed to hold 3 STANAG mags each but can also fit two AK74 mags and the elastic is tight enough to hold them (or two STANAG mags) in place. This allows me to run 6 AK74 mags or 9 STANAG mags without having to change rigs and the whole setup is low profile enough to let me drive my Land Rover.

I don't know if this would work for you but I thought I should mention it.

Edited by nickberry66

Thought I’d add my setup.

DSC02538.jpg

Warrior 901 Chest rig base

Pouches (Left to Right)

3xWarrior 90rnd STANAG mag pouches (on the left for ease of access)

DPM FFD Pouch on the left shoulder is for my PRR which is part of my twin comms setup (PRR for team comms, CB for the command net)

Warrior Admin Pouch

Warrior 5.56 Open Single acting as a CB radio pouch

Warrior Medium Utility Pouch

(Not visible)2nd Warrior 5.56 Open single for my speed loader and an unknown make 5.56 single for airsoft spec pyro.

As mentioned above it allows me to run two different AEGs without having to change my rig and its low profile enough to allow me to drive my Land Rover.

Below is a close up of the mag pouches for Fellowz. The AK74 mags fit nicely and the elastic means that the STANAG mags are also snug and I'm sure it would work with other mags too. Before you ask I don’t usually use both types of magazine at the same time! :P

DSC02544.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah. It definatly is made for the two piece. Getting the vest above off with any speed is virtually impossible, unless you wear it really loose or something. I would not reccomend the X-harness with the one piece MAV at all. I'm thinking of taking off the X-harness and putting it on my 2 piece.

dscn1797a.jpg

My OD chestrig:

Condor OPS chestrig

Condor MP5 triple mag pouch

Condor Double pistol mag pouch

Condor T&T pouch.

Condor HH radio pouch

Condor Rolly polly as a dump pouch

Colors look bit off, but in real life, they are exactly the same. Flash made them look diffrent. I try get better pictures later with rest of the gear.