Beretta Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since my eyes are so bad (And I have the thing where you see words but their something different I think it's dyslexia) I swore that said Miss Special Forces. That's one sexy gun.

HFC M190 Select Fire with laser  :D

And here's a suggestion: Host your images on either Photobucket.com or ImageShack.us and your pictures should never dissappear.

HFC Compensated M190, with TM Tactical Master grips and lanyard loop, and a TM extended magazine.

m190.jpg

:zorro:

Where did you buy that TM Tactical Master grip? Do you know about any retailer in Hong Kong that sells this grip separately? I've recently bought the HFC M190 Full/Semi auto version, full metal off course, it is amazing! This is my first GBB, it is so much more fun to shoot than with the springers :) Your M190 is astonishing! The TM grip does it much more beautiful :D

The TacMaster grip is off my old TacMaster, now pretty much relegated to spare parts duty since acquiring this. Don't know where you can buy the grips seperately, or even if you can. Bear in mind, if you take the HFC grips off, you'll also have a hole in the bottom of the grip where the lanyard loop goes on a TM.

:zorro:

TM Biohazard with RS Beretta issued ivory grips. Need a 20rd mag.

first pic

second pic (along with my Tanaka GP35)

I recently painted white the trades on both, but that ended by painting the whole GP35 because the plastic kept marks of the painting... I'll take pics when the light will allow it (crappy weather here)

Edited by Lord Blackgoat
TM Biohazard with RS Beretta issued ivory grips. Need a 20rd mag.

first pic

second pic (along with my Tanaka GP35)

I recently painted white the trades on both, but that ended by painting the whole GP35 because the plastic kept marks of the painting... I'll take pics when the light will allow it (crappy weather here)

I'm really liking those ivory grips, even though I'm not much of a M9 fan.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

well---> I got the same gun, On the box it says" KWA" but in reality it is a KSC( I can see it on the markings.) it just has the KWA grips( better no logo then a fake one) :D .

Seek for the KSC logo underneath the slide disassembly switch

Soon there will be a pic off mine and a video of the beretta in action, damn it is a sweet gun :rocket: and fires amazingly accurate( competes with the TM Hi-capa)

cheers.

PS: I like those mags :D

• 3 weeks later...