M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My G&G M14 with it's snazzy new scope. I was nailing tangoes at over 90 feet last saturday with it.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p266/tu...te/PC170693.jpg

TBH, im liking everything im seeing in that picture

Congrats to you good sir

Edited by Azulsky

New Picture of my baby :) lol masakarijoe the only reason she shoots that hard is because I want her to reach out and touch people... and that she does!! She's in semi only anyways and I dont engage people close with it anyways. Too bad I cant afford a bag of .30's for her either (and they are not that expensive!!! ahhH!)

IMG_1055.jpg

I had another picture with her Aimpoint on just to irk with some people. (You know the assumption, M14 at 400 fps no biggy, chronos at 550.... :whistling: )

:blink::bounce:

Looking good PeaceKeeper. Any plans for a paintjob, Ghillie wrap or such?

None what so ever right now, maybe when the CA woodstock comes out it will get a Woodstock instead of the ABS one. I would camo her up but black is so sehksay with the MARPAT and DCU's :) If i get really brasen I'll paint the ABS stock and my spare heatshield like I paint all of my stuff but thats off in the future :)

I think the G&G wood stock would fit your gun, UR.

-Jake

I tried to put a year old G&G Veteran stock on mine (with permission from the owner) and it does not fit the CA. With some modification it would have fit but I dont feel like modifying another M14 stock.... The problem is the G&G uses a flexible motor cage mount where as the CA's is static, so you cant move the motor when you put it in which means you cant fit the motor in the grip when its attached. :(

Ah, I see. I thought they were the same. Shame...

Speaking of, I'm thinking of doing some modifications to my motor mount and gearbox so that the motor sits straight back behind.

I've got something really cool in mind...

-Jake

I smell either an EBR or a M14E2..... Cant wait if its the E2, may have to buy a spare GB and have you tear it apart and do the same so I can snug mine into an EBR stock :P

I smell either an EBR or a M14E2..... Cant wait if its the E2, may have to buy a spare GB and have you tear it apart and do the same so I can snug mine into an EBR stock :P

Didn't you goof on me how awful the E2 was (as well as all pistol grips on M14's look in general)? :) Maybe it was a different person...who knows. A colleague just got a Springfield/Beretta BM59 and thought it might be a nice air soft project, until I realized how much the stock alone cost...oh well, maybe someday.

Edited by BaBaBooey
Didn't you goof on me how awful the E2 was (as well as all pistol grips on M14's look in general)? :) Maybe it was a different person...who knows. A colleague just got a Springfield/Beretta BM59 and thought it might be a nice air soft project, until I realized how much the stock alone cost...oh well, maybe someday.

My distaste is in EBR's not M14E2's M14E2's are pretty good looking when done correctly, however the recent "DMR" version stocks drive me nuts, its a wannabe M14E2 :( Ohh well, M14E2 would be AWESOME :D

My distaste is in EBR's not M14E2's M14E2's are pretty good looking when done correctly, however the recent "DMR" version stocks drive me nuts, its a wannabe M14E2 :( Ohh well, M14E2 would be AWESOME :D

Did my best to make a correct E2 :D

DSCF0006.jpg

Walnut DOD/USMC/P Proofed E2 stock

USGI E2 Slingset

USGI E2 Bipod

Armscorp USA M14 front/rear sight set

Fulton Armory E2 Stabilizer

Did my best to make a correct E2 :D

DSCF0006.jpg

Walnut DOD/USMC/P Proofed E2 stock

USGI E2 Slingset

USGI E2 Bipod

Armscorp USA M14 front/rear sight set

Fulton Armory E2 Stabilizer

now THAT is a correct E2. That is most definetly beautifull! So beautifull in fact it brings a tear to my eye that I cant make one out of my CA :(

Good job there mate, how did you get the motor to align correctly, modified the gearbox?

It's customized gbb...internals have been heavily modded (built off of a UNC/AEX M14). I tried using a Marui M14 gearbox, but it's impossible to put it into a real E2 stock set. There's a giant metal rod connecting the grip to the actual stock...without it the grip will fall off. Also, when you compare it to the CAW replica, you can easily tell the replica has much more material around the grip since the metal rod isn't there. I think that's why the G&P M14DMR stock looks so odd.

I recently got to use Berretta BM-59 with the Alpine para stock and grip, which might be more forgiving for a motor and gearbox. I found the real stock to be VERY expensive as genuine Berretta or even the replica Springfield para stock commands a huge premium now (so I abandoned that option pretty quick). It wasn't tough to replicate the para stock, but I'm having a tough time with the rest. We'll see...

Edited by BaBaBooey