I thought it's about time I took a few seconds to mention things like new moderators that have been added to the forums. I don't normally mention things publically as I just don't have the time most days. ;) Anyway, on with the official bit:

I'd like to welcome Rhino onboard as a mod for the forums. Most people that frequent the boards will know who Rhino is (he's on here more than I am for one). Rhino's a friendly guy and someone that I think is a worthwhile addition to the online staff list.

Mods for the site start by helping keep the Off-Topic and Sales areas of the site tidy. This gives them a feel for things, and once they are more used to how everything works they moderate the rest of the forums.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now now Sid, don't let the jealousy make you angry ;)

I admin another (unrelated) forum and, TBH, I dread even going there now. I'm seriously considering jacking it in. Babysitting a bunch of freaks and retards on an internet forum is a thankless and unrewarding task once the brief feeling of power fades away.

I thought i was going crazy when i saw a locked thread with Rhino as the last poster......glad im not. I can now thell the shoe elf that.

seconded i thought rhino had some how hacked arnies (OH NOES !!!!11)

Anyway good luck to you but remember with immense power comes immense reponsibility. lol

:D

If you're referring to me S_W, i think the term is "Pie Eater"  ;)  :D

You're not in the SAS are you? :D

I admin another (unrelated) forum and, TBH, I dread even going there now. I'm seriously considering jacking it in. Babysitting a bunch of freaks and retards on an internet forum is a thankless and unrewarding task once the brief feeling of power fades away.

Yeah +1 on that mate been doing it for 7 years on a WAP forum...

Well done Rhino matey

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.