Recoil Engine in the receiver

New gear box, but similar to AK

Uses M4 mags and has bolt stop.

Mini Battery in the stock

6 position stock

Out by the end of the year

60,000 yen

flat dark earth and black

Looks like the Recce rifle is out in November. They have contracted up with Madbull to provide the DD rails.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im assuming thats everything TM had? Looks like itll be another year or so until the M&P, XDM, and my beloved HK45... oh well

And LOL, it took the companies 4 or so tries before they solved wiring issues for the scar, looks like TM did it with putting the wires in a plastic casing attached to the fold bits.

http://www.hyperdouraku.com/event/praragi1010/part2.html

On page two there are some more products.

of interest is the 40 round 1911 magazine! There you go Vercingetorix, you can like TM again :)

Last image has some of the things they are still working on.

Sorry, going to have to keep waiting for the M&P, HK45, and XDM

My 12 year old is going to be begging for a Boys M4 :)

"Watches Px4 video"

Must...Have...Now....:o

I kinda like the high cycle modified beta spetnaz. Maybe replace the stock/remove it. Here's hoping some standard cap short mags now emerge in the market. I can imagine the customization atrocities that will be committed with it, lol.

The PX4 looks quite nice...though really I am not a Beretta guy....

The note also says the receiver of the SCAR-L is 6063 T5 Aluminum....

They show the 40 rd 1911 mag last time, I am surprised it has not come out yet...

http://www.youtube.com/user/hyperdouraku#p/u/3/mG4-p38HBhQ

A CNC receiver. Thats a first for Marui. Too bad they did not show the gun firing.

http://www.youtube.com/user/hyperdouraku#p/u/3/mG4-p38HBhQ

A CNC receiver. Thats a first for Marui. Too bad they did not show the gun firing.

Does it actually say anywhere the upper is CNC machined? Just being 6063 T5 Aluminium doesn't mean it will be since you can cast and forge those sorts of alloys, it's also a pretty large upper so I'm doubting it is anything but cast (maybe with machine finishing) as machining it from an extruded billet would be an extremely long and expensive process for mass production.

Does it actually say anywhere the upper is CNC machined? Just being 6063 T5 Aluminium doesn't mean it will be since you can cast and forge those sorts of alloys, it's also a pretty large upper so I'm doubting it is anything but cast (maybe with machine finishing) as machining it from an extruded billet would be an extremely long and expensive process for mass production.

I think an extrusion would be easier. Think a window frame, that's just an extrusion also. You set the the machine to spit out the long U-shaped channel of the upper, chop into sections and then machine the details in. Way cheaper than a casting to since you don't need the mold or several molds, just the die.

Yeah I'm guessing extrusion on the SCAR, I really really want a "sportline" EBBr from Marui, like a basic plane-jane plastic body M4 with bolt locking (and blow back.)

Not to get into a real steel discussion, but aren't the recievers on the real ones also extruded? So +1 for realism?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh yeah, and it's really good to see a replica of the Ver. 4 SCAR L.

Archived