KTcerberus

AR15 Variants and Derivitives Picture Thread

Hwagan, the new flashhider and barrel are much better!

Regarding this BUIS debate. Murphy's law: what can break, that will.

Edited by emp3ror86
  • Like 1

My friend just this sat bought an xps replica, first game out and it was shot out. I've had countless times where the battery in my t1 seemed full only to die mid game. Irons are there for a reason and I use them when dumb *suitcase* happens. Without them I'm shooting blind when my optic goes. Not to mention both my red dot and irons are zeroed in to almost perfect. Why just shoot by luck when optics die?

Can't believe no-one brought up differential zeroing, have the optic dialed for say 50ft and the irons for 100ft, if your range estimation is good you can get accurate hold overs with good reference points at a wide range, been doing this for ages and it works great.

• Like 1

The other week at a cqb night game I turned off my red dot and used my irons in the darkest areas as it was giving me away.

I found ironsights slightly difficult to use in darkness... have youpainted yours with anykind of fluorescent paint? I did it with mine and t has improved quite a bit

I found ironsights slightly difficult to use in darkness... have youpainted yours with anykind of fluorescent paint? I did it with mine and t has improved quite a bit

If you have the AR-15 type ironsights, set the rear sights to the larger of the two aperture openings as a starting point. Also, painting the front sight white or orange, or replacing it with a glow-in-the-dark one, helps considerably.

Why irons, red dot, and magnified?

CA M4. Real Magpul stuff where possible, PTS when not. VTAC sling. Vltor mount. Solarforce L2. Surefire Filter. Leapers X3 magnifier.

Why do you have a sling? There are clearly two places you can hold your gun.

That's a good idea my front post is still plain black but I think I'll add a little paint to the tip. Thanks.

The irons were a pain to use but better than glowing red.

Buyer beware! The KAC RIS from Guarder is OFF-SPEC! Its rails are 21mm.

I never really liked guarder. It was the last time I ever bought anything from them. I am gonna post pictures soon.

Edited by emp3ror86

How do airsoft companies keep getting this wrong so much? It's the one most important dimension on a rail. I can file things by hand to +/- 0.4mm for *fruitcage* sake, it's not even that difficult!