Schnitzel with noodles - what made you smile today?

amateurstuntman

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the end, I paid 36 bucks shipped for the Ike jacket I bid on. Now, since it's not kosher as I said in the bad things thread, it's time to make it even less kosher with a Captain America patch and SSR collar pins.

Buying tiles for the kitchen floor today and I can't wait. It's going to take a while to get the floor level, before setting the tiles (as the floor is underneath the cooker and has never been levelled. Which is annoying).

Also, gives me a chance to buy more tools for airsoft (tinkering).

A word of warning.  Don't go for black gloss.  They look sexy as *fruitcage* when they're clean but if you have messy people in your house you have to clean them every other day.

Well, I am still about an inch short of having enough material for a glorious handlebar, but there's enough to wax and make it look menacing... :D

And it's correct shade for Revolver Ocelot, so no longer fake moustache, having to use a wig is bad enough, but my hair just doens't grow into anything but electrocuted Albert Einstein look anymore...

Intentionally worded like that..

Simple keyboard swap - aquiring a second monitor is going to be the grandest heist this side of the train robbery.

Trick is to walk out with it like you own it. People only get suspicious when you act suspicious.

Not going to go into the stuff I lifted from one job (only stuff that was never going to see use and gather dust but still).

'FireKnife'

In addition to petty theft, I started using a straight razor this morning.

Big old grin right up until I 'nicked' myself. In the process learnt how Action Man got his scar.

Straight razors for the win! What have you got?

Also, what soap/cream did you need? I'm just about out of my Geo F. Trumpers sandalwood stuff.

Nothing is simpler to put a smile on an airsofter's face than to take a gun out of its resting place and fire off a few rounds.  Did that with my ak74 and SVD just awhile ago.  Wanted to spend more time with both, but the parade of golfers commenced right off the backyard, so I had to head inside real quick.  I still find it funny how my Kalash has literally no movement of the hop-up bar but still shoots straight more than ever, some weird quirk whenever I put one together.

Also got the final portion of a horrible paper done early, expect it to fail, but at least now all I have to do to finish the class is two more exams.

I recall someone loading a PG Tips monkey into one (little promo soft toy) and launching it into a very unsuspecting foxhole full of players.

It flopped down on top of one of them only for him to actually take the hit.

'FireKnife'

Archived