54th Sizuoka Hobby Show 2015 Tokyo Marui teaser

Zereck

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Knowing how much I love my Breacher for CQB, but how fast I burn through 30 rounds, the 3-shot AA-12 is very tempting. As much as I hate the looks of it, there is growing levels of *want* mounting inside me. Well done Marui for surprising everyone.

I might place a cheeky wee pre-order with Echigoya when they become available.

Knowing how much I love my Breacher for CQB, but how fast I burn through 30 rounds, the 3-shot AA-12 is very tempting. As much as I hate the looks of it, there is growing levels of *want* mounting inside me. Well done Marui for surprising everyone.

I might place a cheeky wee pre-order with Echigoya when they become available.

of all the mag fed shotguns out there, they have to pick the most ugly, worst ergonomic one. Probably because it's in COD and it will sell more that way.

I find the AA12 to be extremely appealing. I've gone through and thoroughly enjoyed my m870 and my breacher. Of course, the offset is the pump and switching the shells. It can be fun and good practice but having an aa12 provide continuous fire, im going to have a lot of fun with it. Funny thing is, I've never even considered wanting an AA12...until now. I was personally waiting for a tan hk45 tactical with FDE lower to complement my real one but that doesnt seem to be anywhere in sight. I will automatically buy this to further support their R&D and have my two drum mag rampage lol. 

If it's pulling three springs, and firing ten times per second, it's cycling 30 BBs per second and should be doing the same amount of work Joule-for-Joule as a conventional AEG firing 30rps. And they say that's just on an 8.4V NiMh cell?

My concern is that it's going to turn out to shoot like 200fps, and then upgrading the springs will cause proprietary parts to explode.

Of all automatic only combat shotguns(that I am aware of), this is my list of favorites in order.

M4 super 90

AA12

Saiga 12

USAS 12

SPAS 15

Essentially, the more sleek and featureless it is, the more I like it. And I don't see them shoehorning this system into an M1014, so ill take the AA12 please.

on a side note, the usas12 looks like a prototype. It just looks bad like an AR18 compared to an AR15.

But now look at me being unfair?

Archived