Eo-Tech Holo-Sights

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So most of these are already on the latest aquisition thread but here they are again because a guy asked for an eotech on a civvy aug.

it is an old, old school archery one that I got before they stopped doing them so a while ago. the "latest aquisition" was the GG&G accucam.

here goes

AUGEO.jpg

M4.jpg

UMP.jpg

TMP.jpg

Bull.jpg

And here it is on the grenade launcher

Silly really but fun

DSC00027.JPG

DSC00028.JPG

Hope you like (or hate) these in the right place.

Stunt

The big claim to fame of the 55x series is their ability to be used in conjunction with nightvision set ups and have settings built in so they can be used properly without a TON of flare up.

That's nice and all, but I'm thinking its a pretty useless feature if you dont have nvg's to use it with....

KWP  - nice aimpoints on the side for gangsta style shooting :P

I've actually seen photo's of military or private contractors with a combination of an aimpoint and EoTech with one mounted on the side.

Gives the user the ability to fire while prone and under cover such as a vehicle. Looks a little dumb and won't really work for airsoft but it has an actually application in the real world. No idea on the effectiveness of it though.

Have seen prone shooting platforms with the Armalite lying flat on the deck - the breach being unobstructed facing upwards of course.

Makes perfectly sense as this will help maintaining a very low profile. But I guess a single foreguard mounted red dot as close as possible to the front iron sight should work for most shooting platforms.

a3b40072.jpg