1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edit! - does anyone know any 20mm lasers which work with a switch (ie on/off) rather than a pressure switch, I want lasers but I dont want the wires and stuff cluttering my nice new grips..

btw, appearance is everything, the laser needs to look the mutts nutts :D

This is a switch activated laser , although it does include a flashlight too. Click here

How about the KA copy of the M3 torch, they do a version with a laser instead of the lens unit, looks quite cool for a 'cheap' copy.

Personally I'd go for a couple of m6x's but they aint cheap and you want 2....

Here's a little sneak-peek of my new 'Crotch-Walnut smooth polished grips', needed a little modification to the inside of the grips but I like the look, slightly darker than I expected but it's growing on me. I'm sorely tempted to get a couple of these since the rubber grips are mighty comfortable, but I wanted real wood in there somewhere :D

CIMG0787.jpg

Strange how Arnies is the closest thing to natural lighting I could find :P

cheers, hbc.

Hey i have a Kimber warrior SCW version 3. I want to use green gas but i know it will ruin my slide. So can anyone tell me what metal slide to get for my gun? does it matter which version my gun for the slides to fit? Thanks.

Nevermind Hitman already answered my question thankyou:D

Edited by Philip Aram
I want to use green gas but i know it will ruin my slide.

No you don't. Because it won't.

The reports of WA's slides breaking in stock form are overhyped, I have fired all my WA's on green at one point or another for extended periods with no damage at all.

What could happen is the slide notch will wear away and your gun will stop locking back on empty.. but this will happen over a period of time. If the slide does crack, then you can merely replace it when the time comes.. pretty much any metal slide for WA SCW 1911's will fit, however you must pay attention to the sights and how they attach, unless your new slide comes with its own sights.

cheers.