Pictures of your latest acquisition V2.0

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Top is G36K V2 Top Rail Handle.

middle is Carring Handle with Dual optics by Hensoldt.

Bottom is K.A.C G36/SL8 Front Folding sight & Rear Folding sight with Rail.

Side is H&K Orginial G36C Folding stock with adjustable cheek-piece

59546190.DSC01852.JPG

Well heres my new additions that just arrived :D

photo00594qq.jpg

Dam camera phone for poor quality, and mind my legs as well.

Laser, Laser mount, Torch, 2x 3rail mounts, 1x20mm mount, all the tools needed and more, and pack of 4 spare batteries for the laser.

All came to £16 and then £9 shipping from Hong Kong, not bad as everything was new and very high quality and weighs a tonne

Heres torch mounted on my P90

photo00605vh.jpg

And just got to wait for my Glock 23f to come for the laser to be mounted on :D

Edited by ishamy
FE you bought a USP from a shop that sells Play dough? Gah, why can't they have shops like that here in the UK?!?! :(

Its called Yodabashi Camera (Love that name! Get some Yoda!) But they sell everything from house hold appliances to Airsoft guns, and the really cool thing about it is the point system 15%-25% points back on most purchases.

FarEast, was it just the Akihabara yodobashi or do they not sell any airsoft gear there apart from guns and accessories? All I saw was viper-like copies :)

Be popping to Japan for a month in August, prepare for an airsoft bum at your door..

Yodabashi is great, I use Bic Camera as well cause its also got a discount Card - I got nearly as many Cameras as I do airsoft guns LOL - Although from my crappy pics I take you might not be able to tell.

Bic Cameras good apart from that bloddy tune they keep playing...

Yodabashi much bigger though, Like House of Frasers on steroids. TV floor is insane - Everything is soooo much better in Japan from the food to the ladies to ...everything... sigh!

Edited by donnie

Agree to disagree :D

Hold on - just saw your name....what you doing with a name like Batou San if you dont think Japanese food is the best in the world...? ;)

EDIT...

to get this back to having some pics....heres my latest acqusition....

NV_cat_001.jpg

NV_cat_002.jpg

another classic toilet reading catalog.... :blink::D

Edited by donnie