Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont have any revolvers!  :(

I really want metal ones...you want a metal glock?  No probs, easy as pie. ....but a good metal revolver?  Like Hitlers second testicle...very hard to find.

Wow hard to believe you have 0 revolvers Donnie. I suggest you get a Tanaka HeavyWeight SAA...or two. They feel damn solid and very very nice...

DSCN0214.sized.jpg

I was being serious, can never have enough revolvers :D :D 

*cough* double barrel shotgun *cough*. 

And then it strikes me; Where in the Sam hell of all that is holy is the vp70? You sir are doing a dishonour to yourself for not having one, I have one and I love it.

You can have one and keep it buddy :P hehehe I really don't like the look of 'em - are they awesome GBBs in their own right then, coz I had heard bad things as well (even despite their `car-crash looks` :P )

2nd sawn-off coming after the mighty BBQ/spit-roast/festival I'm running. I only have so much in the way of spare cash ya know! :)

Revolvers; need a Police Positive, Colt Python, SAA detachable cylinder and mebbe another S&W of undisclosed specificity (open to suggestions o' course..) and I'll be happy to close the book on that section of the arsenal. For now..... ;)

Donnie- get your tardy *albartroth* some wheelguns, pronto!! :D SAAs are damn fine, as are smaller things like the M65s and, presumably, M36s as well (the 3" M65 feels soooooo much like metal its just plain ridiculous. Actually it might even be metal, I really ain't sure!)

Anyway you could just order the first 10 you like the look of instead of getting another heinously sexy custom M82 or anything like that ;) See whatcha like from that (far be it for me to suggest splurging money recklessly on airsoft guns..)

How is the CA metal body?

The black comes off when its metal on metal ie when i attached the low mount for the aimpoint it did scratch slightly to reveal the silver underneath. Also no trademarks whatsoever which i was disappointed with, completely blank :(

On the plus, weight is good, feels good, looks good and as theres not much in the way of mp5k metal bodys (not that i knew of at time of purchase) its better than plastic :D

Edited by Tek-Spec
You can have one and keep it buddy :P  hehehe I really don't like the look of 'em - are they awesome GBBs in their own right then, coz I had heard bad things as well (even despite their `car-crash looks`  :P )

Heh yea, main let down their looks, that and the lack of the slide not locking back when your're out, so you dry fire lots.

Donnie; I feel your pain buddy, i don't have a revolver....Yet :D :D

Tek-Spec - Where and when did you get the K body? I thought you couldn't get 'em any more... Also, was the SEF lower reciever hard to fit? Or simply a drop on, no problems fit?

Very nice gun by the way, would be even better with a PDW stock, but that's just me ;)

And evilhippy - You collection is fantastic :P How's the M870? I fancy getting one myself (mmm shell ejection :P)

Tek-Spec - Where and when did you get the K body? I thought you couldn't get 'em any more... Also, was the SEF lower reciever hard to fit? Or simply a drop on, no problems fit?

Very nice gun by the way, would be even better with a PDW stock, but that's just me ;)

SEF Grip wasnt hard to fit, Body was around £70 (not including shipping) and i got it approx 3-4months ago from uncompany. you just have to make sure you get the MP5K and not the MP5 grip (mp5 has extra plastic on so the end cap wont go on) which uncompany got wrong 1st time trying to convince me it was the right one <_<

Looking for a PDW stock at the moment, hard to get hold of though :(

Edited by Tek-Spec

Robot: The Vertec grips I find really nice actually, but maybe just because they are different on a Berreta... but they in fact are smaller and more easily wieldable for the diminutively digited, either way you look at it :)

elitesniper: dude, get the Tanaka M1897 if you want a shell ejector, seriously. Takes some fiddling and practice to get it working smoothly and to get used to a clean cycling action but it is insanely more brillianter ( :P ) than the M870, which is, frankly, utter p**s in comparison. Its worth saving up for, everything about (and I mean EVERYTHING) is 100% better than the Maruzen.

The M870 requires some fiddlyness to get it working too, and even when it does it is weaker than a springer if you use any more than 2 BBs. Single shot on an M870 is about the same power as the weakest GBB pistol I have ever seen.

And its horribly plasticy and rattly.

Some new pictures with a new camer aof my ca33e. I'm trying to get some really nice ones of it.

img_0630.jpg

img_0624.jpg

img_0628.jpg

Edited by Scyxor

I don't know how many times I've painted this thing. I commenced the whole "re-finishing" project about a month ago to return my M4 back to black in order to prepare for a new camo pattern. After a month of deciding, I decided to go back to the simple "No BS" approach that could be completed in about 10-20 minutes (in which I actually completed it in that time frame). I'll be using this M4 tomorrow at a skirmish tomorrow, so I'll see how well the camo blends in, but I'm thinking it may not enough green in it.

standardside9mb.jpg

standardoppside8vh.jpg