Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks as though the lr300 is the most original and best of the three IMO, with the SPR in second.

CASV+M93A is common these days

oh dont get me wrong the CASV and M93 is wonderful, and is way better than my M4, but I've seen quite a few of them, and its a bit tainted being next to his other two excellent weapons.

All three are great, I just like the lr300 and the spr cause I'm cool like that :D

My brand spanking new SR-16! <_<

DSC00759.jpg

The way which im probably going to be using it.

DSC00763.jpg

Another way in which i might use it.

DSC00760.jpg

The front end with the 203.

DSC00761.jpg

The standard gun with the RDS.

DSC00762.jpg

Another variation.

Thanks

P94

Edited by preecey94

Well mine is basically complete, just maybe an LE stock and KAC trigger guard, though I might leave it without one just cause it feels so much more free to me. Internal future mods would probably be just a MOSFET once I figure out how to put it in, or have the time to do so.

BTW, I dont have a digital camera with me, so phone camera pics will have to do, they look much better if you size them down...but yeah, too lazy to do it.

10-26-06_1549.jpg

10-26-06_1550.jpg

Parts (External):

Guarder SR-16 MBK

Guarder Enhanced pistol grip

ICS Rear Flip up

G&P ACOG

G&P 9.6v PEQ (Deans)

G&P Ambidextrous mag catch

KA CQB Front Set

TM standard 6-pos stock

Parts (Internal):

Guarder FTK

Guarder Wiring

Prometheus 285 mm tightbore

FF Hop up Chamber w/ STRIKE chamber

Big Out nubs

G&P 7mm gearbox for ROF w/ stock TM parts (swiss cheese piston, polished cylinder, polished piston guide rails, etc)

TM stock gearbox with the FTK for power/range.

Few other parts that are not in/on it right now cause theyre on my bros m16, tell me what you guys think of her.

im just wondering, many of the real operator pictures ive seen on these picture threads are the same as ones i found on other sites and sources(militaryphotos.net, books, google image search, etc). and those pictures i found on those sources are unedited, which means their faces aren't blocked out. is it really necessary to block out the faces yourself when the uneditted versions of them are already out on the internet on popular websites.