Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just sorted out a deal on a new armalite-ish gun but i'll need a new outer barrel to to customise it. Does anyone know if theres an off the shelf barrel which will stop at the end of a free float ris foregrip the same lenght as this one?

Clicky

Tommygun, Scoob's post said that ALL the airsoft receivers are wrong, not that they are different from each other.

And Render, the manufacturer of the receiver that my Samurai #40 is mounted in is G&G. It's a bit loose but it will work on any other receiver as the folding part only contacts the body of the sight itself, and doesn't fold down into the rail as your current one does.

Just to clarify, are people refering to the dimension below. Apart from this there is nothing else that could interfere with the sight adjustment humps when the sight is folded down. Basically, shoukd this dimension be slimmer, ala real steel, whereas it is too wide on the majority of airsoft upper receivers?

IMG_0970copy.jpg

Edited by Tommygunn

Oops, haha, sorry, I forgot you owned a real one. Correct me if I"m wrong, but didn't you also own a replica? I couldn't remember what brand it was though.

Alright, now back to pictures. Got a new optic and set up a DMR config.

95a57c202a.jpg

88923af497.jpg

fc207384f6.jpg

c069672811.jpg

Edited by Souske
Wow, very nice.

You got some of the nicest paintjobs i have ever seen.

the red dot ontop of the scope thing is pretty weird, but after looking at it, i actually like the look a little

Thanks!

Looks nice Souske..not a huge fan of the dual-optics look, but it's function over form.

Also, which Grippod replica is that?

-Vic

Yea, a bit awkward, but it works! It's the $20 PROUD grippod... I think.

Today... I became one step closer to finishing my VLTOR M4K Project Gun. I received my VLTOR M4K Gas Block / Front Sight (Real Steel). According to the rep at VLTOR, it's one of the first of the first 50 production units to be produced and sold. :D

m4kwannabe01qx8.jpg

m4kwannabe02uy5.jpg

m4kwannabe03xt5.jpg

Awaiting my VLTOR E-MOD Stock to arrive any day now. Just need someone to produce a VLTOR VIS upper and I think I'll be satisfied with this project.

-Alex

sweeeeet set up USCM!

Thanks dude! :)

I dont know which metal body to buy :(

Either KAC, Troy or BW lol

I suppose I could buy all 3 and then sell the 2 that I dont want :rolleyes:

I think the Troy is pretty darn cool. KAC too... but somewhat common. I like the BW one... but I'm not crazy about the huge BW logo on the right hand side of the receiver. Just not very realistic IMHO. G&P tends to not be so accurate when it comes to logos on the receiver. For example, the G&P Noveske receiver. I've never seen them put that logo on the right hand side of the RS receiver. Even my VLTOR receiver. On the left hand side of the receiver, it should be a STAG Arms logo instead. The G&P Troy receiver is one of the few big logo G&P receivers that I like the logos of though.

Oops, haha, sorry, I forgot you owned a real one.  Correct me if I"m wrong, but didn't you also own a replica? I couldn't remember what brand it was though.

Alright, now back to pictures.  Got a new optic and set up a DMR config.

95a57c202a.jpg

88923af497.jpg

fc207384f6.jpg

c069672811.jpg

Souske, I have a creative suggestion. You should stick a mini red-dot on top of your scope instead of the Aimpoint. Good luck!