Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a pretty damn nice sling.  this method?

http://www.instructables.com/id/EL5S5IADTYEY95S32O/

Thanks man!

No I didn't use that one, but the method is the same. I didn't want it to be too perfect, as I use it it will look more and more worn and tattered.

It's really easy, its getting started that's the hardest lol, now I find myself braiding all kinds of things with the left over cord lol.

M16porch2_sml.png

Edited by Guinness

Yes sir that sure is ;)

Apparently G.I.s were so wary of the early models that they took to carrying them on the outside, I dont know if that was to make damed sure they had them when needed or what.

Most likely it was because they hadn't received the later model stocks with the trap door for stowage. :)

AR15.com is a good source for pics of old M16s

Slainte!

-G

I understand the logic, but wouldn't it be amazingly cool if the cleaning rod was an actual real M16 cleaning rod instead of an airsoft one? :)

God that M16 is beautiful though, always loved the early ones instead of the modern ones.

Actually have a real-steel one coming to replace my silver, bendy plastic Airsoft one because I agree! ;)

And thank you BTW :blush:

Crappy photos but here are some recent additions to my MRP:

* VLTOR E-MOD Stock

* MadBull DNTC Compensator (DNTC-04) & DNTC FSC 556 (DNTC-01) (Full review coming soon... in short... they're fantastic!!!)

* LaRue/Burris FastFire Irondot RDS

dntccompdntc04fullif5.jpg

Click to see the same pic but with the DNTC FSC 556 installed.

(DNTC-04)

(DNTC FSC 556)

I forgot to install my FDE Magpul MIAD <_<

Look what Catman's done to my gun, the monster, but don't worry I've put it back to standard and taken the offending items off and into the bin, where they belong.

http://www.stealthstudios.co.uk/catman/cry-ali-cry.jpg

ROFL, lies. That's my top secret project :( and now....now the whole world knows *sob*

Besides it looks wrong with the A1 upper reciever and 20 round mag and for those wondering; the sound hog thing at the front of the gun is photoshopped in.

Hmm wait you've linked to the pic on my website...I'll just change that to a hardcore pr0n pic and get you bann0r0zed! :P

However I will be doing this to my SP M16 when I get it :P:D