• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is that CA elcan?

Yes.

i would lose the M145, Elcans are kool but it doesnt look right on an AK, most non russian scopes dont look right on AK's...

Yeah, the Elcan doesn't look right on a AK small as the AKSU or most AK's IMO.

never was an ELCAN fan, now i hate it even more after seeing that.

You are all wrong, the ELCAN is a proven sexmaker.

:P

You are all wrong, the ELCAN is a proven sexmaker.

QFT.

I have a quick question, I am new to the AK world, so I know very little. I wish to purchase a AK74u, but don't want to break the bank and buy a VFC, so I was wondering if there are any cheaper alternatives. Thanks.

EDIT: CYMA? Yes? No?

Edited by Sgt. Carter

The dboys/kalash (sp?) is a VFC clone and apparently the nicest out of the three main clones (Dboys, CYMA, Unicorn)

I'm thinking of purchasing a Dboys AK74SU myself.

I know someone in this thread did a bit of a comparision between the three. Any advice as far as which to buy? I think the conclusion was the Dboys, but some additional info would be most welcome.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher

True, but I'd still go the way of the CYMA, as they now do a version with wood grips.

Also, the CYMA has a matte finish, which I find very appealing - almost as good as the Unicorn's blued steel finish. The DBOYS has a horrid shiny finish which I find repulsive, and I'd rather not strip and repaint it right out of the box.

I know its blasphemy, but that Elcan am sexy on that AKS74u :D

I myself am gunna get the Kalash. I am proficient in upgrading, so i'll see what needs to be replaced and what does not.

Anyone think I should get the Element TM Clone Hop-Up for an AK?

Thanks,

-Blink

Sgt. Carter, get the Dboys. There is a write up in the reviews. CYMA is utter poo. Darklite hates anything not ACM or not CYMA so he always says CYMA AM FTW GAIZ LOL. :P But dude you can't up the CYMA craptastic external unless you get a guarder kti or something.. But the Dobys is an exact copy of a VFC so pinned like RS and all the other good stuff. Myself, Blink and another member of this forum are going to make a group order for these very guns. I have a VFC.or shall I say should... [long story] but IMHO Dboys is the way to go.

they both good...buy two of them...1st cyma then boyi... :D

<<edit>>

Sgt. Carter, look for review...not external review (includes box to how they touch it...)

check the detailed review on how to disassemble it...

not the high fps stock...but the internals if you are not going to open it yet...

CYMA is for you...

do not listen below ... :waggle:

hehehe

Edited by Alakdan101