Pictures Of Yourself In The Field Or At A Game

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday @ Unreal Airsoft.

Kneeling with Thompson pic is before gaming, hence no eye protection. Others all in-game.

No cap badge because I didnt earn it, so I wont wear it.

Now waiting for Gadge to pop up and pick me to pieces HAHA

Edited by GuzziHero
Are those glasses rated?

no. But dont worry I dont play with them. I was posing for pics for a friends project. and my mesh mask didnt look very good in the pics. I never wear shooting glasses PERIOD when I play. I usually wear mesh, but I'm switching to full seal goggles; I feel safer with them.

Edited by CSC Maverick
no. But dont worry I dont play with them. I was posing for pics for a friends project. and my mesh mask didnt look very good in the pics. I never wear shooting glasses PERIOD when I play. I usually wear mesh, but I'm switching to full seal goggles; I feel safer with them.

Good. Sorry, I'm a bit touchy about that kind of thing - one game I went to some ###### turned up with ski goggles he had painted OD and they shattered when he caught a bb on the lens. Luckily he didn't lose an eye.

So recently I decided to get a SAW because no one on my team shoots enough :P . I also decided to throw together a "modernized" ALICE kit which I tweaked for comfort (M56 harness, TT belt). I also have been loving the *beep* out of my MCU jacket and have worn it every single day since I got it a few months ago. It's so good I spent another $100 to replace it after my previous one got lost. So, this is the result of all my reorganizing and the kit I've built around my epic SAW.

Kitlist:

Clothing -

MCU lvl5

Southwest motorsports gloves

AdventureTech "undies"

Issue ACU Bottoms

Kryloned Hat

Merrell Ventelator Mids

Combat Kit (All pouches attached via zip-ties) -

TT belt

M56 Harness

Rigger modified SAW pouch

Triple LC2 Mag pouch (lid removed, grenade flaps removed)

Triple LC2 Mag pouch (holding 2 frags)

2 no. LC2 Canteen Pouches

Radio Pouch

Strobe Pouch (With Vietnam era strobe)

Krylon dusted MOLLE double M4

LC2 Medical pouch

TT 3 day pack w/ SOTech IFAK

Weapon -

M249

200 round hardshell magazine

Heat shield removed

Lower RAS

Tango Down VFG

Fixed Stock

BFG VCAS Sling

TWVII.jpg

TWVII1.png

TWVII2.jpg

TWVII3.jpg

TWVII4PERSEC.jpg

All picture credit goes to the team photographer, David Hintze of GWAG Designs (www.gwagdesigns.com).

haha :P

well it is strange to be on the field with people wearing hunting camo

agreed. here most people wear good gear, but i've been on sites with people wearing their tactical vests and normal clothing. makes me feel sputid for spending all that money on my DPM gear. luckely that's been 1 time in a year of skirming now. but if more people would go gun-only and no more gear, i'd drop airsoft.