M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

please..i beg you dont EBR that beautiful piece of kit...you know deep down inside its wrong...if you want rails and moderate practicality buy an *generic Americanski assault rifle*. but i beg you dont torture that poor gun

Myeah, I'm planning on buying an AGM MP008 and combine it with the remains of the socom, so it won't be completely lost ;p. Besides, the current internals of the socom are upgraded with Systema and PDI parts so it's logical that I'd use those for the EBR ^^

Ty for the information Jagdraben.

Heres an old picture of my M14 and a little bit of my Vietnam gear. Everything on the belt is authentic Vietnam era U.S. issue gear. The M14 is a G&G M14 Veteran with the walnut "finish" removed from the real wood, a walnut wood smooth heatshield (like early M14s used) and some stock harware replaced with real stock hardware. I am going for a authentic Vietnam look so the M14 isnt so fancy.

IMG_6679.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d146/Bla...26/IMG_6662.jpg

@jagdraben

...but there's no SOCOM left in that EBR, what was the point?? in fact theres *fruitcage* all M14 left apart from the mag.

and as for the *generic Americanski assault rifle* comment, bear in mind i would probably rather be castrated with a sledgehammer than buy one, name something that the EBR does better than say an M4 s-system...jeez, it even (dare i say it) looks better. thats saying something

@jagdraben

...but there's no SOCOM left in that EBR, what was the point?? in fact theres *fruitcage* all M14 left apart from the mag.

and as for the *generic Americanski assault rifle* comment, bear in mind i would probably rather be castrated with a sledgehammer than buy one, name something that the EBR does better than say an M4 s-system...jeez, it even (dare i say it) looks better. thats saying something

for *fruitcage*'s sake, can' we stop this petty EBR/Raped *generic Americanski assault rifle* vs M14/Stock Armalite *beep*

It's so *fruitcage* tedious

@jagdraben

The operating rod still says SOCOM on it.

As for the point, it's simple: I figured that I might not have to buy a new inner barrel for the gun as it's put through the conversion process. As it turns out, I was close, but not close enough.

As for the question of what it does better... it is an M14/Garand. This makes it innately superior to an M4 S-System. Or, for that matter, any *generic Americanski assault rifle*: It's in the genetics.

Not wanting to start an argument could someone with an EBR short and M4 take a pic of them both side by side with the stocks out?

I did do a search but nothing usefull turned up.

The operating rod still says SOCOM on it.

As for the point, it's simple: I figured that I might not have to buy a new inner barrel for the gun as it's put through the conversion process. As it turns out, I was close, but not close enough.

As for the question of what it does better... it is an M14/Garand. This makes it innately superior to an M4 S-System. Or, for that matter, any *generic Americanski assault rifle*: It's in the genetics.

sorry in advance to all the guys sick of this ongoing EBR argument.

woah! it says SOCOM... so what? its not exactly the most striking difference between the two guns, so why use a SOCOM over say an AGM M14? i mean if you can shell out for an EBR kit you can probably upgrade the gearbox too.

you didnt answer my question though, what can an EBR do better than a rail smothered *generic Americanski assault rifle*? especially when you consider the price and sacrifice in the looks dept.

and your last comment makes no sense. in the airsoft world an S-system or similar would equal performance with possibly more practicality, lower cost, and better looks than an EBR. an old fasioned M14 yes, owns any *generic Americanski assault rifle* i dont give a *beep* how many rails the M4superthingamycommandoshinygun has, an old school M14 is better in character if nothing else, but an EBR has no character, costs more, has less mod parts available (since if you have an EBR rails and stuff like that probably matter to you), looks worse and tears apart everything good about the old gun leaving an ugly overpriced turd

right, im going to try to stop this now. sorry

sorry in advance to all the guys sick of this ongoing EBR argument.

woah! it says SOCOM... so what? its not exactly the most striking difference between the two guns, so why use a SOCOM over say an AGM M14? i mean if you can shell out for an EBR kit you can probably upgrade the gearbox too.

I bought a SOCOM because I wanted TM's vaunted reliability and, as I have mentioned before, I wanted the inner barrel to fit on the Mk14 kit.

you didnt answer my question though, what can an EBR do better than a rail smothered *generic Americanski assault rifle*? especially when you consider the price and sacrifice in the looks dept.

and your last comment makes no sense. in the airsoft world an S-system or similar would equal performance with possibly more practicality, lower cost, and better looks than an EBR. an old fasioned M14 yes, owns any *generic Americanski assault rifle* i dont give a *beep* how many rails the M4superthingamycommandoshinygun has, an old school M14 is better in character if nothing else, but an EBR has no character, costs more, has less mod parts available (since if you have an EBR rails and stuff like that probably matter to you), looks worse and tears apart everything good about the old gun leaving an ugly overpriced turd

right, im going to try to stop this now. sorry

The only answers to your blasphemies can be found in the hellfire and brimstone that is your fate. Be thou gone, apostate and infidel!