M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but check out this new stock.

http://www.jallenenterprises.com/html/jae_home.html

woah, i hate to admit it but that looks pretty damn good (might look even better in black)

as for that full stock EBR, it looks better than the standard EBR, but still pretty fugly ESPECIALLY in that colour

I was looking to get an M16 but after looking through this thread, M14s really look the business. I was thinking; does a tiger stripe paint job work with this gun? And should I paint the whole thing including barrel, flash hider, reciever and sights or would just the stock do? I supose the most appropriate base for a tiger stripe pattern would be Black but I do really like the OD version.

Received my Socom today, and ordered an EBR stock ^^

I just thought of something; it is possible to make an EBR of a Marui Socom, right?

DSC_0452.jpg

I turned this:

m14_tiger.jpg

Into this:

oldwarhorses1.jpg

So, yes, it's very possible. The only problem is that the SOCOM's inner barrel is a bit short... meaning that it suffers from the same problem as an EBR being converted from a full length M14: You have to take a longer barrel and cut it down to size (or put a silencer over the extra inner barrel).

Also, if you buy any barrel accessories for it, the outer barrel has a clockwise twist, rather than the more common counter-clockwise twist.

please..i beg you dont EBR that beautiful piece of kit...you know deep down inside its wrong...if you want rails and moderate practicality buy an *generic Americanski assault rifle*. but i beg you dont torture that poor gun

It's not torture... it's M14 nirvana.

Anyone who would dare to think of using an *generic Americanski assault rifle* as a substitute for anything M14, is an idolator at best, and a blasphemer and apostate at worst.

Edited by Jagdraben