• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i cant say im a big fan!

they look kinda ugly!

- *hides behind sofa awaiting flaming*

i do like the m14 in stock form - with out any bastardisation

on a side not - whoever posted that parralax free video - thanks but i couldnt watch it - as it didnt work!

thanks anyway!

regards amsniper

DSCN1322.jpg

A shame to admit, but its an AGM M14. Works like a charm though, and I would've never believed that after all the thousands of euros I've spent on this hobby (or way of life, same thing), I would actually use an 80 dollar gun and like it :D

So far it has performed nicely, was thinking of slapping just a teeny bit of paint on it.

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k305/morknar/DSCN1322.jpg

A shame to admit, but its an AGM M14. Works like a charm though, and I would've never believed that after all the thousands of euros I've spent on this hobby (or way of life, same thing), I would actually use an 80 dollar gun and like it :D

So far it has performed nicely, was thinking of slapping just a teeny bit of paint on it.

Awesome! Coming from a guy who's used to quality gear and guns, to me that's proof that the AGM is good! :)

I'll take the function of the EBR over the form of the M14, every day of the week.

So will members of the US Army, Navy, Coast Guard, and SOCOM.

the only thing i can think of that it does better (remember this is AIRSOFT) is rails, other than that it looks fugly and does pretty much everything else the same...why spend a lot of money on making something look nasty for the sake of some rails, a rickety looking adjustable stock and a smaller battery capacity.

if you want functionality you might as well buy a fullstock *generic Americanski assault rifle* (i know theyre not exactly pretty either but it was the first example i could come up with), long barrel (if you get an M16) large battery good range of mags. and since this is airsoft there will be no difference in performance

My simple M14 :D And my M15 with OKC3S USMC Bayonet :P.

Now that there's so many manufacturers, Ill give anyone a +1 if they can tell me what make the 14 is...

picture008mv4.jpg

RR

EDIT: I refuse to see the EBR as a M14. It is an abomination...

Edited by Plymouth Roadrunner
the only thing i can think of that it does better (remember this is AIRSOFT) is rails, other than that it looks fugly and does pretty much everything else the same...why spend a lot of money on making something look nasty for the sake of some rails, a rickety looking adjustable stock and a smaller battery capacity.

if you want functionality you might as well buy a fullstock *generic Americanski assault rifle* (i know theyre not exactly pretty either but it was the first example i could come up with), long barrel (if you get an M16) large battery good range of mags. and since this is airsoft there will be no difference in performance

Functionally, the EBR stock also adds the additional advantage of an adjustable check peice and buttstock, in addition to being able to mount anything that fits on an M1913 rail.

In order to do the same thing with an *generic Americanski assault rifle*, you'd have to replace the buttstock and lose the battery size, anyway. If you wanted as much rail space as the EBR provides on an *generic Americanski assault rifle*, you'd pretty much have to completely give up the battery or move it into a battery bag or PEQ-style box.

i dont care if you hate my m14...it's my m14. i think your classic m14 is fugly.

why spend lots of money on making something look nasty? because i can...and you can double that.

lolol

btw nice paintjob [bs] mars

Edited by keyserSOZE

Im not sure if any one has posted one yet but one of my friends has a M1 Grand, im not sure if its the same thing as a m14 but... its like a GBB M1 Grand, its pretty cool, and it is SO realistic, the mags shoot out when they run out of ammo just like the real thing. So if its ok, ill get some picture of it up on here, i think you guys really might like it!