M14 Picture Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's "Garand" by the way. Thanks for letting us know though, it sounds like a cool gun. Make sure to post the pictures in the WW2 picture thread so we can see it. It's the Marushin right?

No. Never have...

Tried them, but they don't feed in the TSD/UTG M14. Utter dissapointment, and the build quality is lacking. Buy G&P.

You'd suggest a G&P mag over it? That must mean they are really bad, because G&P is almost beyond bad.

Get some TM Standards.

Edited by evilliboba

Hey guys this is my first installation on an AEG. I just recieved a G&P EBR Mk14 mod 0 long kit. I got halfway into installation when they told to rewire with the new wires. The previous wires on the original were soldered on. So I took those off and the directions descirbing how to install the new wires are kind of unclear, so I'm not really sure what to do. Do I solder these new wires on too?

http://www.gp-web.com/en/photo/ebrinstruct...nelp3_copy1.jpg

I'm around the putting the new wiring right now.

Sorry for newby questions, but this is my first time installing this kind of stuff so I just want to make sure I'm doing this right.

Also, people who previously had this kit did you guys have to soder the wiring on?

Oh yeah I forgot about this weird battery thats suppose to go with the EBR has a different connector. I was looking online for the kind of charger but couldn't find anything.

http://i10.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/79/b9/1e5c_1.JPG

look at the connector at the end. It's weird and different.

Thanks so much guys I appreciate it, please tell me anything I will need to know for further installation.

Edited by Philip Aram
Hey guys this is my first installation on an AEG. I just recieved a G&P EBR Mk14 mod 0 long kit. I got halfway into installation when they told to rewire with the new wires. The previous wires on the original were sodered on. So I took those off and the directions descirbing how to install the new wires are kind of unclear, so I'm not really sure what to do. Do I soder these new wires on too?

http://www.gp-web.com/en/photo/ebrinstruct...nelp3_copy1.jpg

I'm here right now.

Sorry for newby questions, but this is my first time installing this kind of stuff so I just want to make sure I'm doing this right.

Also, people who previously had this kit did you guys have to soder the wiring on?

Oh yeah I forgot about this weird battery thats suppose to go with the EBR has a different connector. I was looking online for the kind of charger but couldn't find anything.

http://i10.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/79/b9/1e5c_1.JPG

look at the connector at the end. It's weird and different.

Thanks so much guys I appreciate it, please tell me anything I will need to know for further installation.

The connector is a Deans connector, you would have to custom make a converter from a Tamayia to a Deans. to use a regular charger. I dont think they make a charger specifically for deans though.

Actually, that is my first full gun paint job. I just use really simple strokes and do really lite coats which can make it look monotone but I see beauty in the subtle touches, not the craziness. I used primer which I now regret because it's not wearing as I had wished but I will just beat it around some more, it can take it. (another good thing about the Mk14's)

Marui M14 OD Based. First iteration Springfield M1A Scout... Minus the flash hider...

scout.jpg

Scout_front.jpg

Scout_front2.jpg

Scout_mount.jpg

Then Second iteration M1A EBR Scout.

EBR.jpg

EBR_front.jpg

EBR_front2.jpg

EBR_stock.jpg

This is a TGS kit. All I can say is Wow I wish all kits where this easy to put together. Plus Its Shorter then the M1A Scout above, but the weight is a little unbalanced.

Got bored yesterday afternoon, so I tossed some random colors onto my m14 for fun. i was going to use flat black, but I put quite a bit on and couldn't see where I had painted! it blended in that well! It looked like it was still OD, but slightly less gloss. So I pickup up the rattle can of "Dark sea grey" and did some quick passes. I like it, suprised it turned out so well.

Picture005-1.jpg

P1000306.jpg

Never paint a gun under the influence of boredom! :D

gun5h, that weapon is fantabulous! I'll even give you your first +1 for it!

Thanks Bunny.

keyserSOZE: Which EBR Kits are they? the Lower looks like the G&P Mk14 Mod 0 but the upper one is TGS or King Arms? How do they compair?

Does anyone have a photo of a Noveske flash hider installed on a M14 EBR ?

Edited by gun5h311

I suppose this is the best place to ask, excuse me if this doesn't belong here :)

Would this stock fit on a Mk14 chasis? With the top rail removed ofcourse. It should, since the Mk14 is compatible with 870 stocks, right?

gp_acc_391.jpg