H&K Picture Thread

Some very *suitcasey* iPhone preview pics of my Umarex/VFC H&K VP9 tactical gray Asia Deluxe Custom Edition with Crusader steel parts :P

Umarex/VFC H&K VP9 Asia Deluxe Edition black slide with Crusader steel parts

Crusader Umarex/VFC H&K VP9 steel takedown lever

Crusader Umarex/VFC H&K VP9 recoil spring guide spring

Umarex/VFC H&K VP9 tactical gray with threaded outer barrel lower

Ace 1 Arms Umarex/VFC H&K VP9 SilencerCo threaded outer barrel replica

Ace 1 Arms SilencerCo Ti-Rant suppressor replica

ACM SureFirex XC1 weapons light replica

RS H&K VP9 pistol case

hg5XBAN.jpg

WHtMvtA.jpg

tjClrFY.jpg

rsgRQK3.jpg

IpqlYEr.jpg

rTQZ0x7.jpg

*sigh*....I truly envy you NonEx!...IF you ever decide to sell...I'll happily take from you  :rolleyes:

very nice though! Clean and simple

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, finally got this project finished. Far more work than I might have hoped for but I have learnt some things for next time(!).  

My VFC MP5K with SP89 handguard and VFC MP5 with an K grip adapter.  

LCT HK21 conversion

Posted Images

You can make your own if you can accept that you need to buy two VP9s. I just posted about the HK parts in the VP9 thread here: http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/216948-hk-vp9/?p=2772213

Actually I only got two VP9s because my black one is the Deluxe Asia Edition with Crusader steel parts. You could just get the gray tactical and be done with it, or possibly add the A1A barrel as well.

The supressor and light are just for these pics and not something I will keep permanently on this pistol.

Edited by NonEx

You can make your own if you can accept that you need to buy two VP9s. I just posted about the HK parts in the VP9 thread here: http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/216948-hk-vp9/?p=2772213

Actually I only got two VP9s because my black one is the Deluxe Asia Edition with Crusader steel parts. You could just get the gray tactical and be done with it, or possibly add the A1A barrel as well.

The supressor and light are just for these pics and not something I will keep permanently on this pistol.

what ligth/suppressor combo will you eventually end up going with? 

I wish i still had my TM hk45 and knights suppressor but...since getting out of airsoft an moving over to RS, i wish i still had it to at least plink with. 

• 3 weeks later...

P7M13..now thats what I've wanted in modern airsoft mode for many many years. Had a real steel P7 and it shot like a laser. Had to pay attention to the "manual of arms" but after practice, there was nothing like it.

WE or ASG should give it a go..I'll buy 2!

Thats really nice Gunnman.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Being the cheapskate that I am, I decided to make some markings stickers for my HK416s, instead of buying higher ends or getting aftermarket receivers.

The stickers are obviously noticeable when up close, but they're a good enough for me.

Download link for the stickers here: http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/217333-sticker-for-hk-416cd-m27-kac-lmg-markings/

VFC/Umarex 417 with factory markings for comparison

DBOYS HK416D (stickers)

Specna HK416C (stickers)

Rsb7Ilm.jpg?1

Ef2ul8i.jpg

YqaWhT2.jpg

QCqx8yn.jpg