Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya im sure there metal lol

If you don't know for a fact, why post? AFAIK at least the "export" versions of JAC M16s are almost fully plastic and inferior in many other ways to the original version, correct me if I'm wrong.

edit: too slow.

Edited by Batou-san
Nope, it's just an M4 Carbine. The M733 has a fixed carry handle, retractable stock, and an 11 inch barrel. The original M4 used to come with the carry handle fixed in place like the M16A2 and with a retractable stock. The full stock just makes it more of a "tactical" carbine if you've ever seen Classic Army's version of the M4 with the full stock.  :)

I'm aware it's not an M733 :P I was just listing the parts I used to make the AR in the condition it is in. I refer to it when talking about it as "the AR."

I am a fan of the fixed carry handles--if I was to buy a metal body for this gun, it would most likely be one of the older A1 styles with the non-range adjustable rear site. Then the rifle would most likely fall into one of the Air Force Carbine designations.

Steve