Armalite Picture Thread

Yea, thats exactly the problem right now. Hence thinking of respraying the black and letting the whole thing wear evenly (the CASV was kryloned too so it will wear)

The CASV fits a 9.6v Mini, although it is fairly tight

Yeah I'd probs respray then.

I'm really tempted to get one of those Magpul stocks, but then I'd have nowhere to put my battery :(

Edit: Fellowz can you please edit out those pictures, no need to quote them all.

Edited by PariahWolf
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude that is ecaxtly what i was going to do to my JG M4. but i would add a Silencer and maybe a tac light.

Yea I do quite fancy a decent Surefire light on one of the 45 degree rails now. more to spend i guess :(

Yeah I'd probs respray then.

I'm really tempted to get one of those Magpul stocks, but then I'd have nowhere to put my battery :(

I LOVE the Magpul stock, I was a lil wary about loosing the weight of my crane stock (had some weights in it to balance it off) but its extremly comfortable. and looks awesome too of course :D

Star AG36 + Dremel + Me = That... Need to find out another way to mount the launcher though. Right now the forward mount of the launcher has to go since it isn't there on the RS one, but its needed for stability ATM. So I'll try to come up with a way to secure the launcher under the RAS even better. (Since the RS one is slided on the RAS and then secured through the bayonet lug if i recall correctly) when that's done, more pics will come.

A M203 might look more appealing, but the AGC is more comfy, easier to handle and (better looking IMHO :rolleyes: ) Edit: I forgot the most important. It is waay more SAS than M203

Edited by the_only_of_me

WE MUST RESTORE THE BALANCE PEOPLE - NEEDS MOAR M16!!!!

DVC00002.jpg

M16 with toy JCB and Teddy bear for your viewing pleasure)

DVC00003.jpg

DVC00005.jpg

Highlighted markings... Luuuuuverly.

Spread the word, my brothers - Stop the continuous flow of raped M4s and buy an M16!!! It will make you instantly more attractive to the opposite sex.

Can I get a "Praise the Lord", my Brothers and Sisters?!

Edited by Slash'

My first attempt at an arty pic :P - I knicked my Dad's camera and went outside, then spent ten minutes in photoshop. I think it turned out quite nicely - I hope it does the beauty of the m16 justice.

M16A2outside.jpg

And picture from the last post get's the photoshop treatment.

Thisismyrifle.jpg

Please comment :)

EDIT: Aplogies for the "this is my rifle" quote in the second one - I thought I'd taken it out :P

Edited by Slash'