Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never internally upgrade my guns usually but I was just wondering. I always read "This is what it is now, I built it from a CA M4, and now all that's left is the stock" or things like that. In that case wouldn't it be cheeper to buy or build your own gearbox and then just buy the bodies etc, seperatlly?

I never internally upgrade my guns usually but I was just wondering. I always read "This is what it is now, I built it from a CA M4, and now all that's left is the stock" or things like that. In that case wouldn't it be cheeper to buy or build your own gearbox and then just buy the bodies etc, seperatlly?

No, because there are always a load of small parts that are really hard to come by, so that donor AEG is actually fairly important.

i take it you tried to replicate the noveske leondes project? or however u spell it. all you need know is a noveske metal body from G&P, and a SR25 reciever and your set :P

EDIT*

Project Leonidas

thats what its called.

Edited by 0nslaught

Here's some pics of my new piece:

dsc03782.jpg

dsc03783.jpg

dsc03785.jpg

Based on a CA M15SPC

+KAC MRE

+PRi flip-up frontsight

+G&P US SOCOM Silencer w/tracer adapter

+G&P green laser

+Systema 550mm TN barrel

+KA bipod

+Tango Down vert. grip

+Deepfire piston

+Systema duracon piston head

+Tasco 3-9x scope w/illuminated reticle

I'm very proud of this one :D

its just too far off, move it back a little and it will be right. move it back far enough so it doesnt hang off of the RAS

If you look at the last pic, you'll see a small lip under the sight, just in front of the ras, which prevents it from being mounted further up the ras. Basically it can only be mounted there. But I'm going to replace it anyway, since it's too high.

Great minds, as they say ;)

Seems to be a trend occuring here, I recently acquired the very same scope :lol:

Random question for you and Shao, on the eye relief end of your scope, is that section of the scope slightly jaunted, mine is and I'm not sure if it's where I knocked it :P

Oh, and hope you don't mind me asking but how much d'ya pay for yours? ;)

:geek: