FN Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious...with the silencer, I'd imagine you're running the short outer-barrel, and long inner barrel?  So does the barrel come most of the way up that silencer?

I am picking up one of these SCARs shortly...

It stops about 3-4cm short of the tip of the suppressor. thats a total guess though as my skills of measurement are pretty weak.

That distance is with a stock barrel as well, haven't gotten a Dees to drop in it yet :)

Dont hold your breath for the star version.

Its only because i couldnt find a pic of he VFC one =]

I've read somewhere that TM Vietnam mags don't work with the VFC. Not sure if thats thats true with any of the other SCARs or not. Also TM std mags are a pretty tight fit but they feed perfectly.

That was me

Have not tried standard TM mags only VN hi-caps and they dont lock into place

Edited by -Drake-
The mount does not interfere with the charging handle at all.

I have two Star FNCs, both with QD-toprails. I can say that the QD-rail interfere with the cockinghandle. The cockinghandle doesn't go all the way back when the QD-rail is installed. It goes back about halfway, just enough for you to adjust the hopup, not all the way back.

If you remove the metalpiece just above the cockinghandle then it'll probably go all the way back. But then it'll look silly for sure...

How big a battery can you stuff in the stock of the VFC anyway?

It fits an Intellect 9,6V 1400mAh but it is a bit tight. (small type)

A teammate of mine fitted a even larger battery...the size depends of how far you have to retract the stock.

Edited by iZe