BAGeL Build (Bolt Action Grenade Launcher)

dobey

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bleh, this is nothing i would like to see at a game, speedball or not.

I can take unrealistic weapons to a certain point (even the thuner maul), but this is way past that point.

Get some madbull .43 shells and use it for paintball.

I can take unrealistic weapons to a certain point (even the thuner maul), but this is way past that point.

If you've got nothing nice to say..

Go away :)

How exactly is it unrealistic? There are pump action granade launchers you know, so it's not really unrealistic in that regard. And since you can take the Thunder Maul (which isn't a real gun), I see no reason why you would have a problem with this thing (which isn't a real gun).

You are someone I would not like to see at a game :P ,And fortunatly never will . Your launcher looks great :D

• 3 weeks later...

you know there is a real life pump action multishot 40mm grenade launcher? made by china lake?

Give this baby some consideration

HECKLER & KOCH GRENADE MACHINE GUN (GMG)

What you need is belt feed ;)

And an extra person to help you carry it. :)

I really like this Bagel. It's something completely different, which makes it so nice.

Keep up, I bet it's going to define the meaning of fear on the field all over.

• 2 weeks later...

That AEG you use, it goes what, 40 meters? Doesn't the real thing go 300-400 meters? I think you should stop playing airsoft because the entire sport is unrealistic, jeez, no one even dies when you shoot them! Also, you live in Sweden, what exactly is the likelyhood you'd ever see that thing at a skirmish you attended?

Dobey, it looks awesome man, keep up the good work!!! Also, have you considered a trip to Sweden at all?

This is pretty much a dead topic, there haven't been updates in weeks

Was that your way of asking for an update? If not that post seems a little pointless lmao...

He did mention he was fitting the Desert Tactical Arms build in the middle of his current projects, not to mention we're only a month out of the holidays. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived