Magpul Masada thread

alexallan

Masada's are already onsale in the UK and the other parts of Europe. :)

theres no point in asking on a public forum, the sellers are keeping quiet for good reason. Go and ask your local bricks and mortar airsoft shop and they will be able to fix you up. :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes that's quite correct. I was talking to an airsoft shop about it in HK. If any shop stocks or visibly advertises them, Magpul PTS would get real nasty about it - so no MBUSes, Masadas, fake CTRs, etc. In the back alley OTOH.... :rolleyes:

Seems lotsa Masadas available in Tokyo...but I refuse to pay USD$340 for ACM.

Ouch. Import tax much?

Ouch. Import tax much?

Nah, I don't believe so. Products vary but approx 15%. It's just ridiculous pricing in Japan in general. e.g. even VFC's Knight PDW is 2x the cost of HK's. Basically any brand that's non-Japanese is super expensive here in Japan.

Nah, I don't believe so. Products vary but approx 15%. It's just ridiculous pricing in Japan in general. e.g. even VFC's Knight PDW is 2x the cost of HK's. Basically any brand that's non-Japanese is super expensive here in Japan.

Protectionism :)

The XCR! That is what my friend saw at the range! Freakin hell! I was so scared that they where releasing the Bushmaster ACR with an M4 lower/grip a little while back. You guys rock! This thread is great. I cannot wait to see what the actual Magpul AEG is like! That thing should like it will be a beast. Great pics and discussion guys!

Archived