M14 Picture Thread

Yup. That's about it. The handguard is better suited for a large 8.4v battery though, or else your handguard might feel a little empty. There is some room to spare, but I'm not certain if a large 9.6v battery will fit in there.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah, the main problem is that Im not too good at changing battery connectors, everytime I think about a gun that has to have that done I keep feeling that I will mess somthing up and ruin my battery. But I guess this is a good time to learn. I guess I have to ask this, but could I just change the EBR's connector to large and still have enough room for the battery? my reason for this is that all my batteries and chargers are for large and i dont really want to buy a special charger and mod one of my batteries to get this beast of a gun up and running.

Edit: *added question*

Edited by Sarge133
i just thought i would share my discovery with everyone. I have fitted my m14 with an Eagle Industries Cheek Rest. With the pouch on the side I can comfortably conceal a 9.6 3600mah Nimh in this pouch(its an intellect battery) and shoulder the rifle comfortably without my hand bumping it. To re-wire it i have taken out the trap door on the back(very easy) and pulled out about 4.5 cm of the wiring and had each wire sit in the grooves of what used to be the mounting bracket of the trap door. All you can see is about 1 centimeter of red and black wire coming from the back of the rifle into the pouch.

where can i find one of these?

does it kindof look like this?

Could you provide some other angles of it too?  From this angle it looks like its really tall and it kinda of throws off the sleek secksay curves of the m14 :)

The reflex on there looks darn secksay to me. I like how the site lines up with the mag - the lines flow nicely.

m14-reflex.jpg

I'm starting to prefer the reflex site over my other scopes on the M14. Now this gun becomes a lethal weapon at night and target acquisition is fast!

Alrighty, got my hands on a G&P Scope Mount and a red dot scope. Its not as pimped out as some of the M14s around here, but I like the simple M14 look. The camera flash made it look a lot more plasticy than it really is though. ;)

IMGP4392Small.jpg

IMGP4390Small.jpg

Edited by Badly Browned