hardboiledcop

Silenced Guns Picture Thread

Really unique. I think that I really like it.

Does the 4.3 cycle ok with the ACC (200mm?) on it? Also are you using the PDI adaptor?

I only ask because that looks really cool and I am silencer shopping for my Hi-Capa project right now.

Really unique. I think that I really like it.

Does the 4.3 cycle ok with the ACC (200mm?) on it? Also are you using the PDI adaptor?

I only ask because that looks really cool and I am silencer shopping for my Hi-Capa project right now.

I'm using the Tanio Koba adapter with a Tanio Koba metal outer barrel. Unfortunately, it doesn't shoot properly with the silencer attached (which btw is 193mm). It'll cycle, but the BB will end up hitting something and coming out of the silencer dented/chipped/in pieces. Haven't spent much time trying to figure this out though.

TM HiCapa 4.3

Tanio Koba Les Baer Custom Slide

Tanio Koba metal outer barrel

Guarder Polycarbonate Piston

Tanio Koba Silencer Attachment

King Arms AAC Silencer (.45 Marking)

What vertical fore grip is that? Looks really cool.

Edit: Forum Regular now! :D

Edited by ChrisNorthInGer

I'm using the Tanio Koba adapter with a Tanio Koba metal outer barrel. Unfortunately, it doesn't shoot properly with the silencer attached (which btw is 193mm). It'll cycle, but the BB will end up hitting something and coming out of the silencer dented/chipped/in pieces. Haven't spent much time trying to figure this out though.

TM HiCapa 4.3

Tanio Koba Les Baer Custom Slide

Tanio Koba metal outer barrel

Guarder Polycarbonate Piston

Tanio Koba Silencer Attachment

King Arms AAC Silencer (.45 Marking)

To resolve your problem, I think you can try turning the hop-up down lower (or up) or get an extended barrel.

Edited by xDieter736x