SIG Picture Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SIG Sauer P226 West German (Herndon-1989) (Marui/PAC Custom)                        

Here we go with a little family foto I took a few months ago All kinds of SIGs: Left to right, top to bottom: Western Arms GSR VFC P320-M17 KSC P2022 Inokats

Oh right, SIG picture thread, so this can go here : GHK SIG 553 GBB:

Posted Images

Hey Squad701 hows the PGC metal body kit??? Im thinking of getting one soon, awesome guns by the way

Hi there,

It's my sixth 1911, can't get enough of them, if your a fan you'll be delighted with the quality and feel of the PGC kit.

It looks great & the packaging itself from Tokyo Marui is very good.

Hadn't got a chance to chrono it yet, but it has a nice snap to it with tight grouping.

Cheers.

PS - Ya can't beat a SIG :-)

Am I Sig enough for you now?

DSC_8140.jpg

DSC_8136.jpg

2x TM P226

10x TM P226 Magazine

1x BHI Tactical Thigh SERPA P22x BLK

Not pictured

1x BHI Tactical Thich SERPA P22x OD

On its way:

2x Action 160% recoil spring

1x VFC/GB-Tech Threaded Barrel and Silencer kit

To come:

2x PDI Piston Heads (Winter or Summer?)

1x PDI 6.01 mm accurate barrel

In my dreams:

1x 400 fps P226X5, the FMK alone is $330 excluding shipping and taxes.

1x 320 fps P226, M6x LAM-unit and suppressor.

May I recommend looking for some Hogue wood grips for your P226 Manchovie? I think some wood grips would really compliment the simple look of the non-railed frame. Lookin' good though, I really am jealous of the non-railed PGC kit. Very classy and looks worlds better then the railed in my opinion.

Paffter- Loving the rig. 10x magazines.... Nice. Although if you do end up getting a suppressor you might have trouble drawing the pistol from the holster and the suppressor might not even fit the holster. I would also advise you to re-choose what you would like each pistol shooting FPS wise, it would be much easier to get your P226 with suppressor to 400 FPS with just a PDI 7" tightbore barrel. The suppressor will cover up the extended tightbore barrel, with the X5 kit you can just throw in a 9ball piston head, 9ball bucking and a high flow valve along with propane to get her shooting around 320 FPS.

Isaac- Nice Sig556. Sweet gun, I assume it is a GWS kit.