Army MEU in Black-

ArmyMEU-Black1_med.png

ArmyMEU-Black2_med.png

Army MEU in Stainless-

ArmyMEU-Stnls_wood4_med.png

ArmyMEU-Stnls_wood5_med.png

Army-MEUs2_med.png

Slainte!

It's a shame that the finish on the silver MEU seems to be of lower quality than that of the Detonics.

I agree-

I suppose creating a nice chrome-effect on plastic is a sight easier than creating a good Stainless effect on metal-alloy that's cooked up on a stove in the back room of a factory though lol.

If it's any consolation, the Detonics arrived with a nice hairline crack in the left side of the frame there at the hammer- <_<

Ahh $40 dollar clone GBBS!

Oh yeah, and I read they are dipped in fresh swine-flu and SARS as they leave the factory then that's all sealed in lead paint.... :o

Edited by Guinness

RM i have noticed you are using a SD barrel on that Kimber... the bushing is the stock from the 1911?? because i tried to fit a Nova bushing with that barrel and it didn't work.

Yep its a stock 1911 bushing...as I said the look is temperary and when the new upper arrives I won't be using the current barrel+slide combo on the Kimber.

Cant fault it really. the finish is great, trades are great and its accurate. blowback is pretty average, your typical 1911 really. the grips are plastic unlike the rubberized ones on the TM though.

The gun looks too tactical for a grip like that, RacingM. IMO, of course.

Haha, I agree actually, but I bought it for the upper that I will be using down the line...

Liking the look of that A1. Is it stock or does it have some sort of kit installed?

Thought I'd share a few pics of my old WA 1911A1 with its new (somewhat defiling) threaded barrel:

picture009.jpg

And for the hell of it I threw the KA Noveske KFH on (which really makes it very loud):

picture013.jpg

Soon to be put up for sale in a thread near you!