PDI 6.01mm Tight Bore

PDI Stainless Flat Front Recoil Guide Rod

PDI Stainless Bushing

PDI Stainless Sear

PDI Hammer

Nine Ball Air Seal

Tanio Koba Three Hole Trigger

Altamont Detonics USA Grips

I also cut down a stock Hi Capa recoil spring to replace the top spring. Works much nicer now.

Edited by hkssr20det

Has something of effective concealed carry … I guess, that's what Detonics is famous for, concealed carry and selfdefence. Or it appears in some Manga, what would explain, that Marushin first took atempts to duplicate that model as airsoft handgun. Well, to be honest, the grips and the stainless slide do a lot to the charme. But I myself definitely like it because of the nice shaped ejection port. Would love to see that on other 1911s …

my 1911, its not the best of 1911's at the moment, i am considering getting a new slide and frame for it, and the spring needs replacing, and some other odd ends.

but here it is

i stripped the powdercoat off, took alot of time and some of it still does not want to come off as you can probably see, but it still does what it does best :D

personally i think it looks very nice indeed with the bare metal showing, but still looking grubby in places. its not polished and i want to keep it that way, it gives it a more used look.

tell me what you think.

Picture026-2.jpg

Picture024-1.jpg

Picture023-2.jpg

Picture022-2.jpg

Picture021-2.jpg

Picture020-1.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

Picture014-2.jpg

Picture013-1.jpg

my 1911, its not the best of 1911's at the moment, i am considering getting a new slide and frame for it, and the spring needs replacing, and some other odd ends.

but here it is

i stripped the powdercoat off, took alot of time and some of it still does not want to come off as you can probably see, but it still does what it does best :D

personally i think it looks very nice indeed with the bare metal showing, but still looking grubby in places. its not polished and i want to keep it that way, it gives it a more used look.

tell me what you think.

NICE!!! You know when I started on mines I always thought about doing that, but was unsure what the outcome would look like. Fellowz that is one badass 1911 and with Colt body too suits it just right!

Cheers.

i done the used look but i thought why stop there, so i got carried away, it took alot of elbow grease to get it were it is now, but man is worth it.

still having a few issues with the slide were when i cock the slide back it tends to lock without the slide lock being engaged, also the slide tends to jam from time to time, im not entirely sure whats wrong with it.

but ill probably just get some new grips and a new outer barrel and i should be good to go.

Edited by Fellowz
still having a few issues with the slide were when i cock the slide back it tends to lock without the slide lock being engaged, also the slide tends to jam from time to time, im not entirely sure whats wrong with it.

Try polishing the slide rails, also check for any signs of wear on the bottom of the blowback unit.

This is the next step in my TM Delta Project. In these pictures I am using a Hi-Capa Outer Barrel and Full Length Guide Rod as well as new grips custom painted by RSP. I am still working on the final control configuration but my final choice will depend on whether or not I go with the Bull Barrel and Guide Rod. I'm still in the process of making up my mind about these new additions but any feedback would be helpful.

tmdeltav21yc6.jpg

tmdeltav22up9.jpg

tmdeltav23hj6.jpg

tmdeltav24mb2.jpg

tmdeltav25gv1.jpg

I don't know how I could do a metal chamber with a 10mm marking (open to suggestions though) but I imagine that I could redo the plastic barrel to have the correct markings.

I'm certainly hanging onto my properly traded PGC barrel for the time being though.

What I would really like would be for SD to make a 10mm chamber.