USP Picture Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys probably remember my nasty USPc. Well after alot of detailing and sanding I have gave her an OD job. I think she looks so much better than before.

DSC00569.jpg

OLD.

Much better I think. I will eventually fix the problem by just buying a completley new metal black slide form G&G.

WHAT THE HELL. I just came onto this thread to ask about spraying a GnG slide THE SAME colour as what you have done because my Tanio-Koba USP fires like ###### yet I love the off-colour slide look. Weird. What spray did you use and where did you get it from?

If thats the gun I'm thinking of, how's the quality of the metal slide? It looks looks like a nice deal if the slide is relatively good.

The slide is fairly good quality - obviously you could get better ie prime etc but for the money it's bloody good IMO.

unlike other metal slides i've seen / owned this one has a good smooth action & as yet hasn't had enough resistance to not fully cock open & close the breech. (slide all the way back and forth) during use.

Chris

Sigh...well the rest of the parts came this morning as well as the metal slide (weeeee!) and i got it all assembled nicely

ussp.jpg

However 2 mags of firing later that frigin spring fell out that holds the hop unit up now the thing either jams all the shots or fires doubles now and again.....i've spent about 3 hours trying to fix it and about half hour looking for that spring, i have failed both tasks and now im very ****** off >:(

Anybody know how to fix USPs? :(

The slide is fairly good quality - obviously you could get better ie prime etc but for the money it's bloody good IMO.

unlike other metal slides i've seen / owned this one has a good smooth action & as yet hasn't had enough resistance to not fully cock open & close the breech. (slide all the way back and forth) during use.

Chris

Thanks for the info, just what I needed to know. I want a metal-slided USP to skirmish with and not have to cringe if I drop it/scratch it up.

Does anyone know a place that has the tactical dropleg SERPA holster for the full-size USP in stock?

been scouring the earth (well, the websites I know of) for it, but haven't found anything...it's all glock and M9 ###### :<

Check lapolicegear.com. That is where my teammate just got his.

And my contribution to this thread. Just got it in a trade.

NewUSPc.jpg

NewUSPc2.jpg

KSC USP Compact (Japanese Version)

SD Slide, I whited in the lower trademarks

SD Recoil and Hammer Springs

PDI 6.01 Tightbore

G&G Barrel

G&G Suppressor

Edited by quiksilver6184

Kinda makes me wish that I hadn't gotten rid of it. It looks smashing with the G&G outer and suppressor. I always wanted to get tht setup but never got around to it.

I'm glad that it is with someone who is building it up to its full potential.

Check lapolicegear.com. That is where my teammate just got his.

And my contribution to this thread. Just got it in a trade.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/qui...184/NewUSPc.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g111/qui...84/NewUSPc2.jpg

KSC USP Compact (Japanese Version)

SD Slide, I whited in the lower trademarks

SD Recoil and Hammer Springs

PDI 6.01 Tightbore

G&G Barrel

G&G Suppressor

Just curious, but will the serpa holsters that are advertised as for the USP Full size be any different from the compact ones?

Some places I see them listed as uspc only, and others as fitting both the USP full size and USPc. i have one already for the USPc but it fits the USP full size extremely tightly, so much that it takes two hands to release the pistol from the holster. so I'm not sure if that extremely tight fit counts as "fits both USPc and full size" or if there is in fact another model out there particularly for it?

Thanks, any input is greatly appreciated!