elchinator

SMG Picture Thread

DSCF7390.jpg

Few of my SMGS and my mate's Well Scorpion. There's my KSC Hardkick TMP, Galaxy MP5K, 2xMaruzen Micro Uzis (extremely fun) and an old KHC NBB M11

DSCF7393.jpg

The trades of the M11 if anyone's interested, which a friend of mine painted once, making them look worse :P

DK.

l_ff9cb0ab16ee47a098751652aa617d12.jpg

My new Maruzen Scorpion.

Can't see what all the bad rap is about this thing. I had the most fun I've ever had with this thing at Urban Assault the other week. Damn the guy on the blue team who received almost a whole mag in the face at 10 metres and didn't take it. <_<

Edited by H.U.N.K

Finished a M3a1 grease gun last week. Built it from scratch using an old caulking gun and 18 gauge steel.

Internals are from a AGM MP40, Sawzall trigger switch, deans, and stock gearbox parts.

///ed///

Real nice work, cool grease gun. Have you posted a project guide of your work anywhere fella? - I would love to see that :D ...

@Decimus: Proper Gangsta collection, good for a team of badguys.

Edited by Kenworth W900

Finished a M3a1 grease gun last week. Built it from scratch using an old caulking gun and 18 gauge steel.

Internals are from a AGM MP40, Sawzall trigger switch, deans, and stock gearbox parts.

m3_gg_ed_20.jpg

m3_gg_ed_19.jpg

///ed///

Now that is just too dang cool!

post-13329-1251396444_thumb.jpg

post-13329-1251396455_thumb.jpg

post-13329-1251396461_thumb.jpg

TM G3SAS with cut down inner barrel to make the front flush. Nitro top rail, and G3 stock. I plan on getting some mp7 style flip up sights for the top rail and a folding vertical grip to mimic the MP7.

Real nice work, cool grease gun. Have you posted a project guide of your work anywhere fella? - I would love to see that biggrin.gif ...

It is the smallest gun I have ever scratch built. I posted a couple threads about it on the US WW2AA and the VietnamAirsoft boards. I don't have any dimensions/plans/patterns posted up yet, I am in the process of moving this month.

http://vietnamairsoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=...637&start=0

///ed///

Edited by BigEd

KSC B&T MP9 Japan Ver, pictured with Star 'S-Point' and Star Laser Devices 'OTAL' repro

1280_BT-MP9_05.jpg

1280_BT-MP9_02.jpg

1280_BT-MP9_07.jpg

1280_BT-MP9_04.jpg

1280_BT-MP9_09.jpg

1280_BT-MP9_10.jpg

Edited by Jonny

Japanese Type-100 submachine gun. Built from an AGM sten; a local carpenter fitted the stock, while I made the stock mountings and the magazine. The barrel shroud is temporary, I will be having a more accurate version made when my budget allows.

hpim5328.jpg

hpim5331.jpg

hpim5327.jpg

hpim5326.jpg

-Matt

Sweet jebus those new steel G&P kits are gorgeous! :o

As of now I am making it my personal goal for this year to a acquire two System 7 Macs and two G&P steel kits for them :D

yep, that one is system 7....although G&P did not specify if it works with old or new though.....

FYI this one was from UNC, bought as steel upgraded gun...

Edited by RacingManiac