Secutor have shared details of their RUDIS range:
SECUTOR ENTERS THE AIRSOFT FIELDS
We are SECUTOR, which means “hunter”. Secutors were feared gladiators, experts in hand-to-hand combat, and their sword was the most feared weapon at short distances. Nowadays, this gun takes its place among the warriors who venture into CQB short distances.
Our RUDIS range, originally consisting of the "VI" model in black, "III" in gold and "XI" in silver.
RUDIS offers two nozzles in the same box. The standard one for the winter and another one with an adapted reductive valve for the summer. Both are designed to use CO2 magazines and to adjust the power for the European barrels: 300-305 FPS with 0,20g BBs using CO2.
“Secutor Dicit, Inimicus Silet” means “when the Secutor speaks, the enemies fall silent”. And literally, the sword engraved on the outer barrel "stabs" your enemy every time you fire.
RUDIS includes a threaded elongated barrel in case you want to attach a silencer. The main components of the RUDIS range are the iron and the aluminum (no Zamak like many guns in the market).
MADE IN TAIWAN
On this day..
- AirSplat video: ASG M60E4 MK43 Commando - 2014
- RA forged receiver & challenge DIY pack for GHK M4 - 2014
- Olight M10 Maverick weapon light kit @TacLight - 2014
- CRW news: Marui pistol discount - 2014
- AirSplat weekly update December 12th 2013 - 2013
- SCDTV - Nylon gear review - 2013
- E&L delivery at Gunfire - 2013
- ACE gear gallery: Kryptek Mandrake loadout - 2013
- Latest videos from our YouTube subscriptions: December 20, 2013 - 2013
- Red Wolf Airsoft - MG34 Review! - 2013