Secutor have shared details of their RUDIS range:
SECUTOR ENTERS THE AIRSOFT FIELDS
We are SECUTOR, which means “hunter”. Secutors were feared gladiators, experts in hand-to-hand combat, and their sword was the most feared weapon at short distances. Nowadays, this gun takes its place among the warriors who venture into CQB short distances.
Our RUDIS range, originally consisting of the "VI" model in black, "III" in gold and "XI" in silver.
RUDIS offers two nozzles in the same box. The standard one for the winter and another one with an adapted reductive valve for the summer. Both are designed to use CO2 magazines and to adjust the power for the European barrels: 300-305 FPS with 0,20g BBs using CO2.
“Secutor Dicit, Inimicus Silet” means “when the Secutor speaks, the enemies fall silent”. And literally, the sword engraved on the outer barrel "stabs" your enemy every time you fire.
RUDIS includes a threaded elongated barrel in case you want to attach a silencer. The main components of the RUDIS range are the iron and the aluminum (no Zamak like many guns in the market).
MADE IN TAIWAN
On this day..
- Helikon Blizzard Jacket at Military 1st - 2021
- RedWolf Airsoft: Marui Mk46 instock now! - 2019
- Novelties at Gunfire - 2019
- King Arms product news - 2019
- Military 1st: First Tactical Defender shirts in stock - 2019
- Christmas sale – final call 23%off 400 new products at Gunfire - 2018
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! - 2018
- Dytac update: SLR Airsoftworks Helix Ultra Lite M-Lok rails - 2018
- Gunfire Christmas sale - 2017
- Military 1st footwear sale - 2017