Airsoftology.com have got their second episode online:
The Airsoftology Podcast: Episode #2 is Available.
We’ve put together another show for the airsoft enthusiasts out there, and this one won’t disappoint. The show covers all of the current airsoft news, gear, gun reviews, and tech tips…along with a healthy dose of irreverence.
Don’t forget, we want to hear comments and questions from our listeners. Visit the Airsoftology website at www.airsoftology.com to see how you can be a part of the show!
In This Show:
- We discuss the latest in airsoft news and rumors from around the web.
- We announce the winners of the Super Gun Pole giveaway!
- Tim, Jonathan and Chris answer your questions and talk about the listener "loadout of the show".
- We review the Echo1 MP5 Master Series and the TAD Gear Ranger Hoodie v4.0.
- Chris demystifies motors in his Tech Tips segment; we cover the break-in process and the common problem of motor adjustment.
Where to get it: Episode 2 is available from all the usual sources: Just search for "airsoftology" on iTunes or follow this link: iTunes Page. If you don’t have iTunes, you can download directly from the link below: